A Few Clicks of my Camera

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Few Clicks of my Camera

A Few Clicks of my Camera

Removed.
    Last edited by ClosetWriter; October 23rd, 2012 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Post new photos

These are gorgeous! And they would make great desktop backgrounds. I like the composition in the image with the squirrel most. Everything leads your eye right to it

These are beautiful shots, you have a good eye.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

The squirrel shot is pretty amazing. I am a little amazed that a wild squirrel is that brave. I think you should crop out the green background to that first corn colonel.

These are quite nice.
    "PS: don't take technical advice about cold fusion from someone who can't spell fuzhun."

Hidden Content

The squirrle let you pet him? Epic! Easily my favorite, but I also am a big fan of the 1st one. The gold leaf just popped out at me

Hi CW,
    every one a winner. I know how tough it is to photograph squirrels. Kudos to you. Are you going to try macro?

I too loved the squirrel shot. Mostly because it is down right adorable. The other pictures are equaly good. Interesting note, if you keep hand feeding him he will get used to you and approach you for food if you have it. After basic training we went to Sheppard AFB where there was this squirrel my class nicknamed little fatty. This guy was so used to people that it would come up to everyone begging for treats. Since no one could resist its adorable little face we all bought poptarts and penut M&Ms to feed him. Horrible I know but he was just so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by bazz cargo View Post
    Hi CW,
    every one a winner. I know how tough it is to photograph squirrels. Kudos to you. Are you going to try macro?
    I would like to. There are many great things to see in that world, but a good lens is pretty expensive. Maybe after all of my writing forum friends get the word out about me, and then the phone starts ringing off the hook with people wanting to throw money at me. I should be able to afford a couple good lenses then.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Noxicity View Post
    I too loved the squirrel shot. Mostly because it is down right adorable. The other pictures are equaly good. Interesting note, if you keep hand feeding him he will get used to you and approach you for food if you have it. After basic training we went to Sheppard AFB where there was this squirrel my class nicknamed little fatty. This guy was so used to people that it would come up to everyone begging for treats. Since no one could resist its adorable little face we all bought poptarts and penut M&Ms to feed him. Horrible I know but he was just so cute!
    A couple days ago I looked out the window, and our cat was standing in the yard with a dead red squirrel in his mouth. I was really down about it until I looked out the window a couple hours later, and saw a squirrel on the feeder. I walked right up to him, so I knew it was my buddy. I need to get rid of that cat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast