Why are you breaking up with the person above you? - Page 8

Page 8 of 125 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are you breaking up with the person above you?

Because you tried to off my beloved garden gnome.

Come on, he was totally trying to get with you: always sitting on your front lawn, perfectly groomed, always smiling and passionately staring those sky blue eyes.

He had it coming.
    Welcome to WF!
    Feeling lost? Want to connect with experienced members of the forum? Then meet our talented staff of Hidden Content !
    They're always looking to help and advise and don't bite... much...

Blog Entries
    Because you make fun of my three legged cat, and you always leave the toilet seat down.
    Opportunities abound! Land and titles available! Be bold! Enquire now!
    See Cazique Gregor MacGregor of details.

Because I'm fed up with your insistence that I wear only strapless sun dresses and sandals with black socks. I appreciate that you find this look appealing, but I just cannot continue to go around without a bra, and those cheap imitation Birkenstocks are killing my arches!

because your arches just aren't what they used to be.

Because I am tired of you singing in the shower, please! You are cracking all the tiles. Just leave already...
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix

It's the "excessive" flatulence. I'm tired of the lectures. I know it's rude at the dinner table, but damn it, it's natural...

Blog Entries
    You won't stop hitting on the dog walker. In front of me. Then you laugh. I'm shaving your poodle.
    Opportunities abound! Land and titles available! Be bold! Enquire now!
    See Cazique Gregor MacGregor of details.

Because you made that damn fake "me" using a baseball with sunflower seeds for my facial features and do god knows what with it whenever I leave.
    Heck, I'm starting to think you prefer it more than me!
    Welcome to WF!
    Feeling lost? Want to connect with experienced members of the forum? Then meet our talented staff of Hidden Content !
    They're always looking to help and advise and don't bite... much...

You don't write me romantic poems anymore, I think you have another woman in the midst. Time to move on.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix