Why are you breaking up with the person above you? - Page 51

Page 51 of 125 FirstFirst ... 41434445464748495051525354555657585961101 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are you breaking up with the person above you?

You were always jealous of my fantastic model's body... And my perfect singing. Don't you forget the time you wanted to see a doctor about having plastic surgery, so you could look like me. How can I stay with a man who like that, I ask you? Never call me or speak to me again.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix

That doctor recommended that I took 2 fabulous models and Christie Brinkley & Cindy Crawford were busy and I had to improvise with you and that French model, Flur de Florie!
    Hidden Content
    PlayStation gamer and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn lover!
    Hidden Content

Oh and you wonder why I want to leave you? After all the affairs with those model... Who knows what they saw in you? Have you finished packing yet? I want to change the locks on the door.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix

Unfortunately, my power of lock picking will come in handy. For whatever lock you get was designed by me and I know how to pick them.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Why would you want to pick the lock... you've don't your dash with me. You need to move on and find another. Oh and shave, will you. That growth on your face is shocking!

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMoo View Post
    Why would you want to pick the lock... you've don't your dash with me. You need to move on and find another. Oh and shave, will you. That growth on your face is shocking!
    You shapeless, brazen, sticky-fingered klepto!

I awoke this morning to find my entire collection of Sheffield silver gone. All of it!

God damnit, that salt cellar was regency! Regency!

Oh please Philistine... Do us all a favour. I mean the children have had enough of you. Even the animals have not taken well to your foot odour. Next time you shower, (over the next 10 years) try and change your socks at least once. Oh and don't slam the door on the way out. Baby number 8 is sleeping.

It's my garage and I'll stack as much stuff in it as I want! Yes, that is a VHS Tape organizer with pull-out drawers and moveable dividers! We might need it one day! Of course, that's a magazine rack! It's not a coffee table. THAT is a coffee table! Well, if you're not going to recognize my superior contingency planing abilities, then we're through! Uh, just as soon as I can tell you to your face, if you'll step out from behind that stack of shelves.. and broken radios.. and those roller skates missing a wheel.. and the bowling ball.. Who's dog is that?

The dog is mine! You leave her be, now take that ancient VHS rubbish with you. Your superior contingency planning abilities! Please, don't make me ill. The only thing you've ever planned are those disgusting beer bottles all lined up in a deshavelled mess on the top shelf of the book shelf. And by the way books are for reading, not standing on to make you tall enough to perv over the fence at the neighbours wife... Dirty old man! Now leave!

Because you never wanted to play Dracula and Mina with me, you high-brow Lazy daughter of a sloth!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content