Contrast in natural light (photoMontage)

Thread: Contrast in natural light (photoMontage)

Contrast in natural light (photoMontage)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	conrastIn_naturalLight.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	2791
    this was four pictures I took at different times, on different days. these are just camera phone shots windowed together with gimp 2.6. This in no way constitutes photography.
    Last edited by grant-g; April 6th, 2012 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Explain it a little

It's very interesting. I especially like the way the light bounces off the water in the ocean picture. I also like the way you take a picture of the window and then take a picture of the light coming from the window.

What do you mean, 'This in no way constitutes photography.' Of course it's photography. What else could it be? Perhaps it does not suit some fanciful elitist notion about what photography should be, but such notions should be wrapped in old newspapers, tied with a string, and tossed in the tip waiting for the big truck that comes on Tuesdays. You have four studies of light and dark which you have combined in a montage of your liking. The studies were produced with a camera. This is photography. Show us more of your work.
    El día ha sido bueno. La noche será larga.

yes I checked the big book of stuff and it says use of photographs constitute photography.

And the way you arranged them is quite artful too.

its very inspiring ... I think one of the most amazing things is all the different ways the sun shines through on objects .. i do like my Android. it happens to come with probably the best camera I've ever owned. ) thank you guys for the great comments!
    "All the materials of thinking are derived from our outward
    or inward sentiment: The mixture and composition of these
    belong alone to the mind and will."
    • David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding