One or two test readers wanted

Thread: One or two test readers wanted

One or two test readers wanted

Hello everyone,

One of the people who test read my novels had to quit because of illness, so now I'm looking out for someone who can take the place.
    I write historical fiction (sometimes adventure, sometimes romance, the current project gothic) and need someone who has at least an idea of what the given period - 19th century - was like and how everything was done in that aspect. Also someone who loves to read a lot and can spot inconsequences when they occur.
    I can't offer any money for this, but hey, you'll be the first to read this novel and you'll get your mention in it, plus of course a free copy once it's published (print copy).

Anyone interested, please send an email to: [email protected] and I'll come back to you.

Thanks already,

Nickie
    My website: Hidden Content
    My Facebook page: Hidden Content
    My blog: Hidden Content

Nickie-- e mail on its way.. I love historical fiction.