What are you reading now? - Page 246

Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 46146196236238239240241242243244245246
Results 2,451 to 2,455 of 2455

Thread: What are you reading now?

I have just started 'All the pretty Horses' by Cormac McCarthy. There is some lovely prose, but somehow I am unsure how I am going to get along with it as a story, we shall see.
    Hidden Content

A whole swathe of entertainment, all sorts of lengths, all sorts of stories, all with that 'Olly' twist.

I am rereading "When a Crocodile Eats the Sun" by Peter Godwin, a sequel to Mukiwa. About the economic meltdown in Zimbabwe and how people struggled from being well off to being impoverished. I am also rereading U-boat warfare by Purnell - An astounding series of battles.

I have yet to start Misery by Stephen King but that is what I'll be reading next.

Featuring The Saint. It is an antidote to Sherlock Holmes. A mad, whimsical froth of nonsense.

Finally started reading "The Golden Compass". I read it as a middle schooler in like 1998 or something, but I don't remember much of it.
    Hidden Content at SPANK the CARP Fiction and Poetry