What are you reading now? - Page 225

Page 225 of 227 FirstFirst ... 25125175215217218219220221222223224225226227 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2262

Thread: What are you reading now?

Never got a date in a charity shop......yeah..charity shops full of frigid spinsters an widowers
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Blog Entries
    Of course Waterloo was about the Napoleon battle! Magic Bites is a good book and a series....
    ~Thus spin the ink of a pen into a web of magical fairy dreams...

Hidden Content
    Blog, Poetry, Articles, Calendar, More.....

Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    " The Rebel's Revenge " by Scott Mariani, a great great read. I thoroughly recommend it if bent cops versus quiet unassuming accidental visiting from England hero and good triumphing over bad in the deep south of America is your thing. If you get the chance to obtain or borrow a copy it's a must read.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

Just started Jeffrey Deaver's latest, The Never Game. OK so far, but I had thought of the same idea for a book (guy solves missing person cases for the reward money), but Deaver beat me to it.

One about a toff who joined the communist party..the other a militant who eventually sold his company for 5 millionClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190817_160955137.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	24192
    an a free bookmark..luvly shop

Just finished "The Whisperer in Darkness" and have moved onto "The Shadow Over Innsmouth" by H. P. Lovecraft.
    "Ammonia will disinfect sin."
    --adrianhayter

"Art is life, just add bull****."
    --Chris Miller

I love reading and it use to be that I would read on average 6-10 thick books a year and dozens of magazines but nowadays I rarely ever read a book and I haven't read a book other than my own work cover to cover since 2017. I started reading "neuro-science for dummies" last year but had to put it up because of time restraints with my tight schedule. I would like to finish that book and I will likely re-read the whole thing when I finally get around to picking it up again.

Blog Entries
    I'm talking up another weepie I'm afraid.

"The Farm Beneath The Water" by Helen Peters.

For me it was an absolute "page-turner". Couldn't put it down.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

Have 4 to read before I buy more
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1566671757342-1019456308.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	24258