Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas WF

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas WF

MJ Preston's E-Book giveaway and free Draw

Hello Writers Forum Members: I wanted to extend a greeting of Happy Holidays to everyone here. I also wanted to let you know that I am doing something a bit unorthodox to raise awareness about my writing. In the spirit of the Season I am giving away a number of e-copies for limited time. I am doing this to spread the word of course and there are no hooks or requirements to get a free e-version of my book. All I am asking happy readers is to tell others about it. Word of Mouth Advertising. That's it! You can get your copy off my website in one of the three digital formats. Kindle, ePub or PDF format. All you have to do is fill out the form and send it off. Within the day you will get your copy as an attachment. No spam or anything. This is all me. So if any WF members would like a copy head on over to my website. Here's a video with my ugly mug explaining the whole fiasco. Cheers WF Mark
    Last edited by MJ Preston; December 28th, 2011 at 04:17 AM.
    MJ Preston is an Author and Artist at Large who hails from Canada.
    He is the author of the novels: THE EQUINOX, ACADIA EVENT, HIGHWAYMAN Book One, and numerous short stories and articles.Hidden Content To learn more: visit: Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Ah, this is what I love about being a priveleged member of WF.

I've signed up. I'm really excited! Thanks so much, MJ! I'll make sure everyone I've ever met in my life will want to read your book.
    Last edited by Dreamworx95; December 17th, 2011 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Mispelled "priveleged"

Blog Entries
    Very cool, MJ! The book looks great and I think you've got a good idea here, too. Even though I'm not really into horror I have to admit I'm intrigued and just might have to read it anyway!

Just had a browse of your site, the book looks great!

I've signed right up, this is a great deal you have. I'll be buying a paperback from Amazon regardless, as a token of my admiration for an independent writer. And a published one, too. I may wait to see if I get pulled out of the hat though. Then Mum can have a copy too. *Fingers crossed*
    Published Works
    Hidden Content , in both Kindle and Paperback.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamworx95 View Post
    Ah, this is what I love about being a priveledged member of WF.

I've signed up. I'm really excited! Thanks so much, MJ! I'll make sure everyone I've ever met in my life will want to read your book.
    I hope you enjoy it and thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxee View Post
    Very cool, MJ! The book looks great and I think you've got a good idea here, too. Even though I'm not really into horror I have to admit I'm intrigued and just might have to read it anyway!
    It would be my privilege to have you curl up in a chair and throw caution to the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by felix View Post
    Just had a browse of your site, the book looks great!

I've signed right up, this is a great deal you have. I'll be buying a paperback from Amazon regardless, as a token of my admiration for an independent writer. And a published one, too. I may wait to see if I get pulled out of the hat though. Then Mum can have a copy too. *Fingers crossed*
    Felix are you sure you filled out the form? I haven't seen any requests out of the UK yet.

This is the link:

http://mjpreston.net/bookstore/e-copy-giveaway.html
    Last edited by MJ Preston; December 17th, 2011 at 03:09 AM.
    He is the author of the novels: THE EQUINOX, ACADIA EVENT, HIGHWAYMAN Book One, and numerous short stories and articles.Hidden Content To learn more: visit: Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    My form has been submitted successfully! Whoohoo!

And your e book is on its way.
    Hidden Content

Just got the PDF. Really excited to read it! I'm a fan of horror, and I've been told I write it really well, though I love reading it more than I like writing it. I will of course leave a review on Amazon for you after I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamworx95 View Post
    Just got the PDF. Really excited to read it! I'm a fan of horror, and I've been told I write it really well, though I love reading it more than I like writing it. I will of course leave a review on Amazon for you after I read it.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ Preston View Post
    And your e book is on its way.
    Now THAT'S customer service.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast