Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas WF - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas WF

Quote Originally Posted by Foxee View Post
    Now THAT'S customer service.
    I work for compliments
    MJ Preston is an Author and Artist at Large who hails from Canada.
    He is the author of the novels: THE EQUINOX, ACADIA EVENT, HIGHWAYMAN Book One, and numerous short stories and articles.Hidden Content To learn more: visit: Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Signed up, why the heck not? And I like a good horror story. Though that is one creepy looking doll you have on your mantle. Gah.

Completed the form! I was actually going to buy this when I got my credit card sorted out, but I can't say no to a free book!

Great idea, Mark. I mentioned this to my publishers as a Christmas treat to readers. I wanted them to charge zero for my book. They said they couldn't justify selling the book for nothing. I told them that Scott Sigler gave away his first book as a free downloadable podcast. He is now a best-selling author. They still won't budge.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas I'll never know." ~ Groucho Marx.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if one cannot be both". ~ Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer". ~ Bruce Lee.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few". ~ Shunryu Suzuki.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face". ~ Oscar Wilde.

"He who learns but does not think is lost; he who thinks but does not learn is in great danger". ~ Confucius.

Handing out free e-books is a lot of fun actually. I look forward to seeing the requests. Sam, the publishing companies still don't get it. I don't know 100% if this will increase my sales, but at the very least it will increase my readership and that's still a nice feeling.
    He is the author of the novels: THE EQUINOX, ACADIA EVENT, HIGHWAYMAN Book One, and numerous short stories and articles.Hidden Content To learn more: visit: Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Just to let everyone know here on WF that this giveaway is still going on. Come and get your free e-book for Christmas!
    Hidden Content

I've signed up too.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ Preston View Post
    Just to let everyone know here on WF that this giveaway is still going on. Come and get your free e-book for Christmas!
    No, no! Don't do it, after reading the first couple chapters on the computer I want the free book! So don't sign up for this because I want a better chance at it!

or...uh...yeah, you should sign up.
    <.<
    >.>

Read the first chapter. Very engaging, very well-written, and my first impressions are that this is going to be a page-turner.

Well done, Mark!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas I'll never know." ~ Groucho Marx.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if one cannot be both". ~ Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer". ~ Bruce Lee.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few". ~ Shunryu Suzuki.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face". ~ Oscar Wilde.

"He who learns but does not think is lost; he who thinks but does not learn is in great danger". ~ Confucius.

If anyone is interested. I did a podcast interview with Ron's Amazing Stories. This is an old time radio program that does the odd interview.

I really hate the sound of my own voice, but if you want to check it out click the link above.

There is also an upcoming indepth two hour interview with the Dark Discussions Podcast who rated my novel as the best straight horror since 2002.

I haven't heard how horrible I sound in that. It will be airing in January.
    Hidden Content

Here are the results of the draw for the signed trade paperback.

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast