House Of Pain [language] - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: House Of Pain [language]

Quote Originally Posted by Leyline View Post
    Thanks for the reads and the comments folks, though -- to be utterly honest -- I never revise poetry other than to correct typos. I write it on the fly and in about the same time it takes to read. It's generally something akin to a literary tantrum -- and always makes me feel better.

And, for those who might worry, it's OK: this is a couple years old. Found it on an old drive and thought I'd share.

All the best,

-George
    Two clicks- double barrel? One for each, maybe.... pissed off Annie Oakley, with her gun...
    Although I agree with Bilston "I sit,... and then again "I sit, waiting..." I understand your non-revision. I'm reminded of this Japanese national "treasure" I once saw on television. He was a potter. Clay was thrown by pedal power and each piece was finished in seconds. He commented that the first "throw" was never corrected; the imprecision added to the piece's authenticity.

Hauntingly beautiful. It painted such a picture in my mind as I was reading it, it actually made me feel something as I was reading it. Very sad. Very well-written.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12