The Juice - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Juice

Thanks Penny. You are exactly right. I'll leave it off.
    Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone.
    Robert G. Allen

Could use work, but it is not a bad idea. Just clear up the stories obscurities and work on the dialogue; it is a little blase. This could be used as a good excerpt for a story after you have it revised.

Hi Lass,
    cool idea. I got here after reading your prequel bit. You might consider marrying them up and adding chapter one to the title.

Dialogue is one of my many weak areas, I take as much practice at it as I can. Yours is pretty good, but could still do with a little polish.
    I enjoy your poetry. I would have expected a touch of it in your prose. Looked hard and didn't see any.
    See ya round.

Just an opinion, but I feel you might explain with prose a bit more and dialogue a bit less. As it is, sometimes the dialogue seems a bit forced, like a vehicle to tell the story, rather than what someone might actually say. It does still pull you along though so it's well done overall. Best of luck.

I like this. It was short, which was probably why the dialogue was one-sided. Had to fit in a lot in a few sentences. My favorite was the fact that you had no idea what he was talking about until the very end. Nice work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123