Motley Press Issue Four - Download Now

Thread: Motley Press Issue Four - Download Now

Baron

Motley Press Issue Four - Download Now

Motley Press Issue Four features the WF nominated short story and poem as well as artwork and images from WF members. There's a lot more beside so click the link below to download.

Motley Press Issue Four

An enjoyable read folks!
    MJ Preston is an Author and Artist at Large who hails from Canada.
    He is the author of the novels: THE EQUINOX, ACADIA EVENT, HIGHWAYMAN Book One, and numerous short stories and articles.Hidden Content To learn more: visit: Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Baron
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ Preston View Post
    An enjoyable read folks!
    Thanks, MJ. It's good to get a little feedback.

Yes, very enjoyable. I liked the added quirkiness of the jester showing up here and there. The cover of this issue was stunning, I thought.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

I'd like to put on my wish list that Motley eventually be moved from PDF format to actually being a website so that pages don't skip around as I navigate. I was reading the Chris Miller review of Waking Up Gilligan and really enjoying it except that when I'd try to navigate even a little I'd end up pages away or if I went to a different tab and came back (call it ADD) I'd end up on an entirely different page than I had been reading.

If it turns out to be a success I'd love to see such a move.

Baron
    You can avoid those problems by saving it to disk and reading it in adobe reader, rather than reading online.

I'll take that on board.

Baron
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxee View Post
    I'll take that on board.
    Publishing as a web publication has been considered and is still a possibility. Possibly producing it and publishing it using Wordpress software. There would still be a pdf version to archive, or for people to download as a local copy.

Blog Entries
    Many things are being considered at the moment. Motley would love to hear any and all comments and suggestions. For your convenience, please post them in this thread, with my thanks.
    How To Get Critiques On Your Work: WF is very much a give and take community, meaning the best way to get constructive critiques and comments on your work is to give them to others.
    "Shut up and write something." —eggo
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I am running Joomla for my book site and it has a number of great advantages (along with being free open source) once a template is in place, it is really just a matter of putting text and uploading images.
    MJ Preston is an Author and Artist at Large who hails from Canada.
    He is the author of the novels: THE EQUINOX, ACADIA EVENT, HIGHWAYMAN Book One, and numerous short stories and articles.Hidden Content To learn more: visit: Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content