Posting Plagiarised Work - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Posting Plagiarised Work

I think it's one of the lowest things one can do in writing, it's like lip syncing a song on a stage.

Blog Entries
    That may be so Jonathan but unfortunatly where any writing is concearned or anything creative to be fair there will always be those that steal it and try to pass it off as thier own sadly but I like your anology.
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Hidden Content group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content A place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

Thanks to the people who worked hard to ensure that this was dealt with swiftly good work.
    Let's hope that the people who were plagiarised get the respect they deserve for their work.

Luckily my writing is too terrible for anyone to consider plaigarising it!
    Nah, I can't understand how anyone would do such a thing, or want to. There's a special place in Hell for those sort of people. Windows keeps crashing, they have constant writer's block and the gents is ALWAYS occupied JUST when you HAVE to go....
    Come away, human child to the waters and the wild
    With a faery hand in hand.
    For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand. - WB Yeats "The Stolen Child"

I drink to forget, but I never forget to drink.

"If the real Jesus Christ were to stand up today
    He'd be gunned down cold by the CIA" - The The, "Armageddon Days Are Here (Again)" - Mind Bomb, 1989

Quoted by Ralph Rotten
    The most destructive force on the planet is not nukes or global warming...it is the human ego.

Beta Reader
    Blog Entries
    Like an old Russian curse: may you have a house of 50 rooms and a stomach ache on entering each room.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456