Guest Chat - 28th July - Danny Fahey

Thread: Guest Chat - 28th July - Danny Fahey

Baron

Guest Chat - 28th July - Danny Fahey

Danny Fahey, who some may know as Dannyboy, will be in the chat room on Thursday 28th July at 9.00 p.m. London time.

Danny's novel, The Tree Singer, has just been released by Dragonfall Press, an Australian publisher of science fiction and fantasy. Danny will be happy to chat and answer questions.

“Compelling; this story of gain, loss and possible redemption is one that will have many readers enthralled.”Book Ideas

“An enjoyable read”…“Has the reader feeling the intense emotions throughout the novel”Cheryl Heinrichs

Baron
    Just a reminder to those who have access to the chat room to add this one to the diary.

Baron
    Two days to go.

Baron
    Now in progress.

I learned some pretty useful things from talking to Danny in the guest chat yesterday. Namely about CVs and how important it is to get your work out there, even in small places. I really look forward to the next guest chat. You get a lot of good advice from the experienced authors on WF.

Thanks for spending some time chatting with us, Danny! It was a bit of a struggle for me timewise to make it to the author chat but well worth it. Great insights, good discussion.

A very good chat. Danny offered some interesting insight into the modus operandi of the publishing world and how things are inevitably going to have to change if traditional publishing houses want to keep up with the runaway train which is electronic publishing.

I wish Danny all the best with his launch.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas I'll never know." ~ Groucho Marx.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if one cannot be both". ~ Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer". ~ Bruce Lee.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few". ~ Shunryu Suzuki.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face". ~ Oscar Wilde.

"He who learns but does not think is lost; he who thinks but does not learn is in great danger". ~ Confucius.

Sorry I missed the chat with db. Wish him all the best.
    "I just adore Canadian boys," she says.
    "All of them?" His nervousness is now mixed with excitement.
    "No, just the sweet ones."

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Forget the chat JR - buy the book!

and it was enjoyable time even if it was at 6am.