Doodletastic!

Thread: Doodletastic!

Doodletastic!

Everyone is welcome to join in and post their doodles here, I don't mind

I have a couple for Jinxi, to show some tablet work - random bits, hope you enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lightfinishalf_jb.jpg   scar01.jpg   study22.jpg   forest.jpg   fem01.jpg  

- Back for a bit, more and less.

Quote Originally Posted by Syren View Post
    I have a couple for Jinxi, to show some tablet work - random bits, hope you enjoy!
    Syren these are fantastic! I think you are making my mind up for me about the tablet

Few more - old stuff mostly, sketchy bits and roughs. Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COW131rough.jpg   doodlebit.jpg   punky.jpg   benjb.JPG   dwarf01.jpg  

Last edited by Syren; June 14th, 2011 at 01:31 PM.

Geez! You are brilliant! You are seriously starting to fire up my creativity engine

I like your anatomy studies about halfway down. Lost of detail and accuracy. Not sure about the stag in the forest scene. Love the shafts of light but the stag looks like a bad cartoon cut out thrown in as an afterthought.

Great examples of what you can do with a tablet though.

Nice work. I like the first pic of the man illuminated from the side (pic side). Good use of shadow for depth effect. It starts to approach picture quality.

The hand holding the smoke in the anatomy collage is extremely well done. I think I remember hearing hands are one of the hardest anatomical parts to draw correctly, but you have it pretty much down.

The faces, while lacking texture - is this deliberate? - have very realistic expressions.

I like it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hooded.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	2492Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gobbo2.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	2493Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	2494

Good renderings, Syren! Really enjoying these.
    What comes after the NaPo storm of poetry?
    Get ready for the
    May 2021 Collaborator Challenge.

Send your potential partner a fruit basket and start begging!

Thanks sis! I hope to have more soon... need to get back into it. Cheers

These are amazing!
    "The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities." ~ James Allen

"Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." ~ Henry Van Dyke