Guest Chat 30th June - Dan McKeown

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guest Chat 30th June - Dan McKeown

Baron

Guest Chat 30th June - Dan McKeown

Dan McKeown, aka our own SamW, will be taking the hot seat in the chat room on the 30th June at 8.00 p.m. London time.

Sam's book, Dereliction of Duty, has been accepted for publication and is due to be released in paperback in September. Sam will be talking about the process leading up to the novel's acceptance and will be happy to answer questions.

Check out the website at danmckeown.net for a preview.
    Last edited by Sam; May 31st, 2011 at 04:44 PM.

Alright! I have a few questions myself so I'll most likely be there.
    Hidden Content
    GOD DOESN'T MAKE THE WORLD THIS WAY... WE DO. - RORSCHACH, WATCHMEN

cool! good for sam!

Just had to do a little mending there, Baron.

I'm not claiming to be an expert on the subject, but I'm happy to answer any questions I can.
    Last edited by Sam; May 31st, 2011 at 07:15 PM.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas I'll never know." ~ Groucho Marx.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if one cannot be both". ~ Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer". ~ Bruce Lee.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few". ~ Shunryu Suzuki.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face". ~ Oscar Wilde.

"He who learns but does not think is lost; he who thinks but does not learn is in great danger". ~ Confucius.

Good for you, Sam. Which publisher?

The website doesn't work very well, which might be my twitchy browser, but I figured I should point it out.

Slick site, Sam. Liking the layout and it's pretty responsive. Good luck with the book.
    "When I am gone, it won't be long before I disturb you in the dark."

~ Hidden Content ~

Allen -- Thanks, mate.

Candra -- You probably need to have the latest version of flash installed to properly view the site. I don't want to give too much away about the publisher and how I found them because I'll talk about in detail during the chat.

Bruno -- Glad you enjoyed the site. I still have a few things I'm thinking of adding. Thanks for the support.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas I'll never know." ~ Groucho Marx.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if one cannot be both". ~ Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer". ~ Bruce Lee.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few". ~ Shunryu Suzuki.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face". ~ Oscar Wilde.

"He who learns but does not think is lost; he who thinks but does not learn is in great danger". ~ Confucius.

Baron
    Just looking at your sig, Sam. I've never encountered a self loading sword.

Baron
    Sam has some really interesting things to say about his own route to getting published as well as the publishing house that he's with. Anybody able to be there for this one should make a point of putting the date in the diary.

Baron
    I'm bumping this because tomorrow is the night!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast