Geeks and nerds finally get to bed,

Thread: Geeks and nerds finally get to bed,

Geeks and nerds finally get to bed,

I am sorry, I missed the closing of the poll in the poetry challenges, perhaps it is as well, it will all catch up a bit and we won’t need “Ollytember”. Enough of my foolishness.

The winner of our “Nerds and Geeks” challenge was

“The Physicist” by The Fuhrer02,

Congratulations to you, and to everybody who took part, the challenge is definitely becoming a popular fixture.

I shall be in touch with TheFuhrer for our next challenge subject, so keep an eye out
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Congratulations, Fuhrer, on a well deserved win. Yours was the first piece I picked to vote on. Now be a dear, and pick us something scrumptious.

Yay! Congratulations Fuhrer.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Baron
    Fuhrer has passed the free month's subscription and the "Laureate" title to Jinxi, who was placed second in the challenge. Congratulations to both of you.

Congratz to Fuhrer and Jinxi

Fuhrer has passed the free month's subscription and the "Laureate" title to Jinxi
    A nice gesture, with only one point between you both it was a very close run thing.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    A nice gesture, with only one point between you both it was a very close run thing.
    A very kind gesture, and greatly appreciated! Thank you again Fuhrer!

Blog Entries
    Congratulations, Fuhrer!
    If a lion could speak, we could not understand him - ​Ludwig Wittgenstein