Pointalism Dragon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pointalism Dragon

(to moderater) Hey can we post drawings here too?

Very nice, love the shading on the scales at his chest. Turn his face a bit towards us, so that it will look better and connect the wing to the body near the start of it (dont mind please I am just trying to help here). Other than that it looks very nice. Good job!
    I love my cat! Isnt she cute? Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Custard View Post
    (to moderater) Hey can we post drawings here too?
    Yes, you can.
    "PS: don't take technical advice about cold fusion from someone who can't spell fuzhun."

Hidden Content

Haha, it's all good. Glad to get feedback. And thank you, it took me nearly three days to finish it.

Its the best feeling in the world when you finish your drawing and show it to other people. To know that what you did was worth it, ah.... the best feeling in the world.
    I love my cat! Isnt she cute? Hidden Content

Oh, it so is! XD

Only wish I was good enough to Gallery. Maybe I'll get there one day. Would be a dream come true, that's for sure.

Nice dragon! I've never attempted to draw one, they are so awesome! Thank you for sharing.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

The detail in this is amazing, you've clearly put a lot of work into it. The anatomy could use some developing but it's a great drawing regardless. Thanks for sharing and keep at it. Practice makes perfect and all that.

Thank you. It's an older piece; I may take a few points from your anatomy drawings, to see if that might help to get the structure right.

Go for it, though I'm not really sure myself if they'll work in practice. If they do work for you, then coolio, we'll know I was on the right track and I can keep developing them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast