He was the sort of man ... - Page 66

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16565859606162636465666768 LastLast

Thread: He was the sort of man ...

He was the sort of man who talked to himself, gesticulating wildly, on street corners. In his youth it had brought much unwanted attention, but not since the advent of the mobile phone age.
    \/ Can you get YouTube? \/

My stories, from just over two minutes to just over sixteen minutes long,
    Hidden Content

Come and listen, there are hours of them, of all sorts from humour to SF.

Please mention it to your friends, this is the only advertisement I can afford, and word of mouth is the best advert ever.

For those who facebook, I have created a user page that the stories get copied over to, look for, Oliver Buckle, The Story Shack, and please give me a "like"

He was the sort of man who thought himself too important to stop at a pedestrian crossing.
    A man in possession of a wooden spoon must be in want of a pot to stir.

He was the sort of man who picked a name of an Opera for a username. 'It's alright' he thought 'its a persons name too, first name, surname, fits alright, people might think us cultured' and it indeed worked okay. Of course what he'd never thought to factor in, in those few seconds of little thought, was that he was to be stuck with it. He also never thought to consider that his Father's name was Peter.
    'I don't know what I'm doing'

He was the sort of man who selected 'high to low' on prices when shopping on the web.

Hidden Content

Please mention it to your friends, this is the only advertisement I can afford, and word of mouth is the best advert ever.

For those who facebook, I have created a user page that the stories get copied over to, look for, Oliver Buckle, The Story Shack, and please give me a "like"

He was the sort of man who responded, "Yeah, right!" sarcastically to almost anything he heard.

He was the sort of man who talked about himself in the third person.
    'I don't know what I'm doing'

He was the sort of man who used copy and paste in forum word games, but then made small alterations to give the impression he re-typed everything.

Hidden Content

Who said he would, then he wouldn't, then he would...
    A man in possession of a wooden spoon must be in want of a pot to stir.

He was the sort of man who checked wine bottles for a use by date.

Hidden Content

He was the sort of man who kept his passion for knitting a deep dark secret.