He was the sort of man ... - Page 46

Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36383940414243444546474849505152535456 ... LastLast

Thread: He was the sort of man ...

He was the sort of man who enjoyed a pink salmon sandwich because it matched the colour of his favourite straw hat.

I love cheesecake Hidden Content Hidden Content

He was the sort of man who made his sandwiches with fancy mixed grain bread the colour of straw.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

he was the sort of a man men like
    The only one who can heal you is you.

He was the sort of man who liked to tickle your fancy on a train journey across the cold lands of Siberia.

Blog Entries
    He was the sort of man who would buy his wife a box of chocolates and then eat them all on his way home from work.
    If you talk to a cat they look at you as if you are way below their intelligence to even listen.
    However, when you talk to a dog they look at you with such admiration and really do seem to understand what you are saying.
    Even if it is a bit silly...
    ...they still think you are wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonata View Post
    He was the sort of man who would buy his wife a box of chocolates and then eat them all on his way home from work.
    Once when I bought my wife a box of chocolates she removed the cellophane wrapper and opened the box to discover that half of them were missing, but in the box was also a certificate of their quality signed by the members of my office. Strange, that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was the sort of man who'd always ask for the wine list in a restaurant even though he couldn't read.
    'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

He was the sort of man who just had to fill his button hole with a blue dandelion.

He was the sort of man, who wouldn't ask for directions- even though he didn't know his left from his right.

He was the sort of man who, while lounging on the couch, would ask for inconsequential favors, knowing that you were busy with something of actual importance.

He was obviously the sort of man who was used to being pampered by his mother.

He was the sort of man who treated dwindling as a competitive sport.
    'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.