An Odd World [RPG Thread] - Page 8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: An Odd World [RPG Thread]

Land of the Dead Superstars

Michael J. Presley

"Well... I suppose you should be asking Valve Sloan. He should be arriving here shortly. He's a plump little man from the Republic of Waste that is always misplacing his belt... Or you could talk to Lord Kohler who is standing in that corner over there."
    -motions toward Lord Kohler by jerking hip to the right-

Supreme Nation of Goremania (SNOG)
    Overlord Rickity Snuffler

He climbs down from his soapbox to look at Beetleburgs offer, which consists of little pictures of people dying in various poses, done in red crayon with a number underneath. Standing on toetip with his mustaches scratching the edge of the lectern, he signs the contract with an X that is slightly bent at all the edges.
    "wit zis ve shall rule ze vorld at last! Who needs nukes if zey can have proliferation of ze crispbreak instead. Wit shrapnel topping!"
    "Fair enough, but to some people, getting Sherlock Holmes wrong is like offering
    a Bacon Butty to a Rabbi."
    -- Pilgrim

United Kingdoms of fluffiness (UniFlu)
    Her royal highness The Princess Elisa Marissa Louisa Pinkerton the third, Princess of the Kingdom of Careness, Princess of the kingdom of Pinkness, Princes of the kingdom of cuddliness (together united in the United Kingdoms of Fluffiness), Duchess of Pinkerwall, Duchess of Fluffesay, baroness of Lovefrew and Lady and protector of the isles.

The Princess Elisa Marissa Louisa Pinkerton the third had been quite for some time so carefully one of the ladies in waiting aproached her and gave her a soft push thinking she had fallen asleep. Waking a princess was a delicate thing to do, because before you knew it she could be yelling 'of with the head' or was that more of a queen thing to do? As she got pushed the princess feel over. "Oh no," the lady in waiting called out and checked the princess's vital signs. She was still breathing, but unconcious. In the United Kingdoms of Fluffiness there was only one solutions possible and she called out. "We need a true loves kiss."

She turned to those standing around. "Who will kiss my princess to safe her life?"
    Last edited by Mistique; July 5th, 2011 at 02:17 PM.
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

The untied nations of spellcheck

General (no spelling suggestions)

Good moaning follow pineapples.

I was wandering what our next lovements are to assistant the priceless of the untied kingpins of flurryness?
    Forgave me of my pervasive altitude my wonderless lady but I would very much preferance if it was myshelf that would kids your priceless to save her wife?

To the reminder of the pineapples that shoot before this tablet I wound be much obliterated if a sister would be gave to my plant for mass reprocussions?

United Kingdoms of fluffiness (UniFlu)
    Her royal highness The Princess Elisa Marissa Louisa Pinkerton the third, Princess of the Kingdom of Careness, Princess of the kingdom of Pinkness, Princes of the kingdom of cuddliness (together united in the United Kingdoms of Fluffiness), Duchess of Pinkerwall, Duchess of Fluffesay, baroness of Lovefrew and Lady and protector of the isles.

The lady in waiting turned to the general of the untied nations of spellcheck. "If you believe you are the true love of our beloved princess then by all means kiss her and safe her life." She didn't ones consider this strange even if she had never met the general before. In the united kingdom of fluffiness love came from strange places. She guided the general to the princess and then respectfully backed away. After all, ones she awoke the princess could still order her execution. Moody princesses sometimes did that she had been told.
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678