An Odd World [RPG Thread] - Page 3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: An Odd World [RPG Thread]

Union of the Corporate Mushroom (UCM)
    Steven Beetleburg

Steven Beetleburg calls in the UCM health service and rubs his hands together as he imagines how large a bill he could charge, while Princess Elisa is knocked away from her kiss as the UCM health service streams in with costly equipment.

Steven Beetleburg takes the opportunity to commandeer the leadership of the ONU, and orders all the heads of state back to their seats to discuss why its wrong that no nations allow him to sell magic mushrooms to them.
    "It is the people's right to make their own choices!" he insists while King Jeremy has expensive medication poured down his throat.
    One of the doctors is armed with a calculator, jotting down all the costs with plans to charge it all straight to King Jeremy.
    Last edited by InsanityStrickenWriter; April 2nd, 2011 at 04:45 PM.

Oh the cherished life of a sybarite, high on lack of oxygen, a vast amount of sugar, and UCM highly expensive magic mushroom medicine. While the universe spins and dances to the pink beat of a manic three armed drummer. All of us can see the future through a prism of incompetence. This is show business baby.

Only those of us with the will to stick it to the man, will have the stick to do it with. Only hero's stand tall above the crowd, to become targets for the under achievers. For every star in the heavens, there is a twinkle in a loved ones eye. To be born is to die, and every day is one step closer to the grave,(It's being so cheerful that keeps me going).

Don't run with the crowd, and live half a life. Don't build a wall, and live a lonely life. Don't rage pointlessly, and live without love.

The hand of friendship, is a powerful tool, The hand of violence, is just a tool.

Was it stone age man, or stoned age man?

Are we all mushrooms? Kept in the dark and fed on bull poo?

For as long as the UCM have me in their clutches, I will be the font of all wizden.
    Who will rescue me?

United Kingdoms of fluffiness (UniFlu)
    Her royal highness The Princess Elisa Marissa Louisa Pinkerton the third, Princess of the Kingdom of Careness, Princess of the kingdom of Pinkness, Princes of the kingdom of cuddliness (together united in the United Kingdoms of Fluffiness), Duchess of Pinkerwall, Duchess of Fluffesay, baroness of Lovefrew and Lady and protector of the isles.

Her royal highness The Princess Elisa Marissa Louisa Pinkerton the third turns to the doctors. "What are you giving him?"

She is about to say more when from the corner of her eyes she sees something shinny and then falls to the floor as one of the knights pushes her. Moments later she crawls back up fully intend to give him a piece of her mind, but doesn't as she notices that he holds a man who is struggling to escape wearing a bright red shirt. On the ground she spots a knife and picks it up.

"This man tried to kill you, MiLady." The knight saids.

"In that case, we will be needing a trial," the princess saids. "You will be the prosecutor," the princess points to one of the knights she then turns to a second one, "and you will be his lawyer."

Almost instantly the first one starts to speak. "This man is an assessin from the kingdom of Redness and has just attempted to kill our beloved princess, her royal highness the Princess Elisa Marissa Louisa Pinkerton the third. His red shirt clearly indicates he is from the kingdom of Redness and the knife, with which he made a stabbing motion towards the princess, proves he tried to kill her. I rest my case."

"Oh no, I must object," the second knight speaks. "Clearly this man is innocent as he...well, ehm....he, well, ehm... he simply didn't do it. I rest my case."

"I am ready to give my ruling, I find the accused... " the princess starts, but then turns to the man accused. "What is your name anyway?"

"Tom, MiLady."

"Yes, of course it is," the princess continues. "I find the accused, Tom, guilty of attempting to kill her royal highness The Princess..." She gives Tom an annoyed look as she hates stating her full title and then saids. "well, me. I sentence him to death."

Within a split second the knight that has caught Tom, and is still holding him, cuts Tom's throat and blood spills everywhere as Tom's body falls to the ground. "This simply won't do," the princess saids as she takes a small bottle from her pocket and sprays a white substance onto the body. Slowly the blood turns pink. "Much better," the princess smiles happily. "Let the mourning commence."

Several of the ladies in waiting step forward and cover the body in a pink cloth. Four knights pick up the body and walk off with it as the ladies in waiting follow. Several of them are crying as is the custom in the kingdom of Pinkness. After they have dissapeared from fiew the princess speaks to Steven again. "I have no problem with magic mushrooms being sold in my kingdoms provided they are pink."
    Last edited by Mistique; April 13th, 2011 at 03:27 PM.
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

Lord Jeremy of sweaty armpits.

Oh toil and bubble, the vastness of small,
    will echo the mirror of fishes call.

And so our corpulent dictator pulls in his head and arms and legs, then using his prehensile penis to swing his over stuffed wallet from side to side, he slowly begins to roll his big blubbery ball of a body out from under the greedy corporations grip. Soon he is thundering down corridors, like a giant cheap version of a bowling ball, in search of a cut price Indiana Jones.

Where will he all end?

The doctor quickly chases after King Jeremy, hitting him over the head with his calculator once he finally catches up with him.
    "Woops, will have to give him concussion treatment as well now," he says.

Steven Beetleburg

Steven grins joyfully, "Wonderful! Adding pink dye to the mushrooms will up the cost of course, but I'm sure that will be fine! Any other takers? If such a beautiful and wise lady such as Princess Elisa can see the wisdom in allowing magic mushrooms to be sold, then surely you can all too?"

prOLISp

Concussed Jeremy has started to visions.

The mighty tide of mushrooms, like a wall of fungi sweeping all before it, with the unscrupulous Steven Beetleburg, surfing on the back of a giant cheque book.

Her Royal Highness the Princess Elisa Marissa Louisa Pinkerton the third, tied to the rails of a defunct railway line, Calling for 'heulp.'
    Can Jeremy the cowardly liar be bothered to save her?
    Will HRH PEML Pinkerton III permit him to wear cerise?
    Tune in whenever you want an autograph.
    What will the evil corporate tyrant try next?
    Where does reality end?

United Kingdoms of fluffiness (UniFlu)
    Her royal highness The Princess Elisa Marissa Louisa Pinkerton the third, Princess of the Kingdom of Careness, Princess of the kingdom of Pinkness, Princes of the kingdom of cuddliness (together united in the United Kingdoms of Fluffiness), Duchess of Pinkerwall, Duchess of Fluffesay, baroness of Lovefrew and Lady and protector of the isles.

Her Royal Highness the Princess Elisa Marissa Louisa Pinkerton the third smiles at Steven "Added costs is fine, the pink dye is worth it."

The princess has her experts assess the matter of the cerise, only to find that it is a color half way between pink and red. The experts utterly scared, afraid to be loosing their heads, approach her to give her the news. The princess gives it some thought and then saids wisely. "This may the a possible solution to our war with Redness. It must be investigated further."

The princess turns to Jeremy "Yes you can wear cerise. Now get me off this railway!"
    Last edited by Mistique; April 13th, 2011 at 03:27 PM.
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

Steven Beetleburg

Steven's brief moment of utter confusion at how a railway suddenly appeared amidst the ONU summit gave way to opportunism.
    "The UCM has a fantastic squad nearby that could cut the ropes of the poor princess in no time at all, but, unfortunately, they're funded on our nations exports and, well, if no one else is willing to let us export our prime product- the magic mushroom- then the princess is... Oh my, so tragic... She'll be flattened by the train. We can't pay the squad with non-existant funds after all."
    He paused, and looked solemnly around the room.
    "Are you all so heartless? Will no one allow us to export mushrooms in order to save the poor princess' life? What kind of backward nations do you all come from anyway?"

Hell
    Lucifer

I want my Hammer back RIGHT NOW.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast