Nuts and Bolts (Extremely Graphic Foul Language) - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nuts and Bolts (Extremely Graphic Foul Language)

Love this. I started with your other short "Shelly" and loved your style and came crawling for more. Personally I thought that this was terrific. Beautifully written and its dark, the graphic nature only adds to it. The only critique I could give this would be that it is too short and I want more! Fantastic job once again!
    "It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not live at all in which case, you fail by default." ~J.K. Rowling

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial View Post
    Let me know the name of it so I can be sure not to buy it.

For someone that uses such graphic language, and only for the sake of getting attention, your bars ain't nearly hard enough to justify such explicit language; This piece although displaying vulgarity shows no particular talent or skill.
    @Industrial, Jesus! dude, you didn't have to go there. Lets keep it polite and civil.
    The only constant in life is change. Plato

HAHAHA OMG!
    Yes, this is really good.
    perfect use of sentence length. I love the narrative, this is....omg wait what the teacher?!!!. HAHAHAHAHAA LOL. Dude, if I may be so bold. this is fantastic.
    Send more to me directly, I seriously don't want to miss this.

Thanks, this short piece seems to draw both positive and critical response. I have used the basic storyline for the novel I am now working on, but the names have changed and it is not the scope of the entire novel.
    MJ Preston is an Author and Artist at Large who hails from Canada.
    He is the author of the horror novel: Hidden Content and the Sci-fi thriller Hidden Content
    To learn more: visit: Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234