Grammar package

Thread: Grammar package

Grammar package

Hi all,

Just wanting to know if anyone has heard of a grammar package for the computer as I am an Aussie, would it be the same for all English speaking/writing countries?

Thanks muchly
    Mags
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix

Baron
    Word has a built-in grammar check but it tends to be set to American English unless you change the setting.

Thanks Baron, I was hoping that a complete package had been invented. I find word is very limited. I guess some of us don't have the best grammar Eeeek!
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix

Thanks BackwardOx... Will try it.