List of Reviewers that review Indie and Self Published Books

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Thread: List of Reviewers that review Indie and Self Published Books

List of Reviewers that review Indie and Self Published Books

I have put together a list of sites and reviewers that review Indie or Self Published books.

The list is here.

If you know of a site that reviews Indie books please leave a comment or send me an email.

Thanks.
    Simon Royle
    Author of "TAG" - A thriller set in the near future
    Hidden Content

Wow--this list you've compiled is superb! What a great help to us all. Thank you for posting this here, Simon!
    Aurelio O'Brien
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

May life bring you every Creature Comfort™ your heart desires.

Hi Aurelio,

I'm still working on it Got a a lot more to add but day job is keeping me a little busy at the moment. Basically it was a list I started for myself but then realized a lot of people needed the same thing. Anyway thanks for the message it is nice to get feedback like that .
    Simon Royle
    Hidden Content

Charles De Lint (a brilliant writer himself), who writes the Books To Look For column in The Magazine Of Fantasy & Science Fiction, will review self-published books. Or, at least, he'll give self-published books the same chance he gives every book he's sent: he'll read the first page and see where it gets him.

I've been using your list, SGRoyal, and already have a couple of people interested, so thank you for sharing it.

Leyline, thanks for the heads-up--I'll give him a try too.
    Aurelio O'Brien
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

May life bring you every Creature Comfort™ your heart desires.

Thought I'd give the thread a "bump" since it has been a while. This list is now searchable by genre and has grown quite a bit these past few months.
    Simon Royle
    Hidden Content