Hangin' with Lin today

Thread: Hangin' with Lin today

Hangin' with Lin today

Lin is the second of the WF members that I've conned into doing an interview for my blog. We're discussing his new novel, "Sweet Spot"...Lin is quite the charmer and I had quite a lot of fun reading his interview responses.

If you get a moment, stop on over: http://www.cjgabrielbooks.blogspot.com

Great interview! Love seeing fellow WF members helping each other out.

Baron
    I wondered how long it would be before someone hung Lin.

Hey, I was born hung. Don't make me show you.

I think it's wonderful to finally see a post here that deals with an important subject that can be of great news and benefit to all people. Thanks for correcting this historical black hole in the fabric of media coverage.
    Last edited by Linton Robinson; June 14th, 2010 at 06:20 PM.
    See my books Hidden Content (and in heaven).

So lin, if you're Mexican and have lived in Mexico your whole life, why do you write in English? And do you ever write in Mexican? I mean Spanish?

I'm not Mexican and haven't lived here all my life. Which probably explains a lot.
    I do very little writing in Spanish, other than newpaper/magazine articles.
    ("You can't say ANYTHING in Spanish." Jorge Luis Borges)

Note my obnoxious bio on my website http://linrobinson.com
    See my books Hidden Content (and in heaven).

Let me just say, it was an absolute pleasure to have Lin as a guest. I'm sure by now, those of you who've read his interview can taste his flavorful personality in every word...it was pure magic on the blog today.