An Interview with Fallen Angel Reviews..

Thread: An Interview with Fallen Angel Reviews..

An Interview with Fallen Angel Reviews..

So have a couple tidbits of news...

First, I had a great review come back on my novel "To Stand with Angels". It can be found here: http://www.thepenmuse.com/2010/05/re...-caitlynn.html

Second, I was a guest on the website "Fallen Angels Review" for the last week in May. My interview can be seen here: http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/In...-CJGabriel.htm

Hope everyone here is well and had a great Memorial day weekend!

xo;

venus

Very nice, CJ. Congrats!
    See my books Hidden Content (and in heaven).

Excellent!
    Hidden Content
    "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

AHHHH!!!!! The blogspot page hurts my eyes to read the text. I have to copy&paste it to word. Great job though, RV!

My blogspot? Sorry. I guess I could make the font bigger..but the colors are kinda the way they have to be to be able to see the words against the background. I tried about 200 different colors and those showed up the best. Sorry again, Kang!

No, the interview one that you linked us to. Huh, I guess it just looks like blogspot. >.>

Oh..ok. No worries. I do aim to please! Thanks for the input, Kang!

Great review! Congrats
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato

Hidden Content