The WF Challenges Tea Room - Page 2

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The WF Challenges Tea Room

Son- What's an intermal com bust jin?

Dad- A what?

Son- Don't make me say it again daddy.

Dad- Maybe you meant an internal combustion engine?

Son- Shrugs. I forgot already.

Dad- How bout I tell you what an engine is.

Son- Ok.

Dad- You know that little dog that used to walk and bark nonstop until daddy kicked it across the room and now it doesn't bark so much?

Son- Yeah. Why did you kick my doggy?

Dad- Well . . . anyway, imagine there's a little man inside there that makes the doggy move and talk.

Son- Did you hurt the man when you kicked the dog?

Dad- I think so. I think I heard mommy. Maybe breakfast is ready.

Son- Runs off. Mommy, I'm hungry.

Describe death
    "I think it's blessed are the cheese makers." "...What's so special about the cheese makers?" - Life of Brian

Parent-I put you on this Earth, I take you off again...
    Child-Then what happens?
    Parent-You don't eat entire chocolate cakes any more.
    Child-That doesn't sound very nice.
    Parent-It's said to be peaceful. Except for the harpists and choirs.
    Child-What are those?
    Parent-Angels singing and playing. Like opera, I guess, but actually pleasant to listen to.
    Child-Can I have more cake?
    Parent-You only live once.

why is the sky blue?
    Hidden Content
    "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Daughter- Why is the sky blue?

Mom- I'm glad you asked me that. Do you remember when I showed you the prism and when the sunlight hit the prism the light would diffract and you saw all the colors of the rainbow. Well in the sky the atmosphere that surrounds the earth is made up many different gases--

Daughter- Mommy, you're doing that thing again.

Mom- What?

Daughter- Where you talk too much.

Mom- Oh. I'm sorry. Well imagine that you're inside a bubble. And then you shine a flashlight through the bubble but there's stuff that's between you and the bubble and some of the light bounces of that stuff and some of it doesn't, so what you end up seeing--

Daughter- It's too many words!

Mom- Hmmm. Well, there's a big man with a paintbrush and he brushes the sky blue during the day and black at night.

Daughter- Really? Does he paint the stars too?

Mom- Uh huh. Now it's off to bed with you kiddo.

Describe Love
    "I think it's blessed are the cheese makers." "...What's so special about the cheese makers?" - Life of Brian

Parent-I love you.
    Child-What is love anyway?
    Parent-Love is when you mean so much to me that I put your needs before mine.
    Child-Is that it?
    Parent-It's also when you are glad that someone else simply is.
    Child-I must love you then. I need a hug.
    Parent-Glad to oblige.
    Child-While you're being obliging, I need some money.

Explain modern art
    Hidden Content
    "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Should I add a thread for this?

Not unless some others show up, and they'll be drinking our tea. If Fox wants to move it, she can do that. I ate all the scones anyway *belches*
    Hidden Content

younger brother: What is modern art?

older brother: You know it's kind of like if you took a bunch of sticks and pasted it on a piece of paper. Somebody would say woah, that's really good, and pay a million dollars for it.

younger brother: That's dumb.

older brother: Or if we took some of your crappy paintings and said that a monkey drew it, we could make a fortune. We just need to get you a monkey suit.

younger brother: Shut up. Your face looks like a monkey butt.

older brother: Yeah, I think maybe I'll stuff you in a closet and record your screams. You think somebody'd pay for that?

younger brother: That's not even art. Modern art would be like that guy Pistachio.

older brother: That's Picasso numb nuts.

describe a typewriter
    Last edited by NathanBrazil; May 18th, 2010 at 05:55 PM.

I win.

Blog Entries
    Hmm. I would take what you guys have already written and create a separate thread for what y'all were doing.... but I don't know how. Haha.
    This mod-tool-box is still a bit shiny and new.

Up under the page numbers is a thingy saying "thread tools". If you click that, it makes with a directory.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast