Totally pointless posts - Page 402

Thread: Totally pointless posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Spatola View Post
    How would you know what was good without the bad stuff to compare it with? We need bull shit in this world; it makes nicer smelling things grow.
    Maybe we need bad stuff, but not crimes which makes you a monster.
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

One of my capsicum plants died

Goodbye, my baby.
    I have an extensive knowledge of Mean Girls quotes.

> >
    > >
    > > PASSWORDS
    > >
    > >
    > > Please enter your new password:
    > >
    > > "cabbage"
    > >
    > > Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters.
    > >
    > > "boiled cabbage"
    > >
    > > Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical
    > character.
    > >
    > > "1 boiled cabbage"
    > >
    > > Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces.
    > >
    > > "50bloodyboiledcabbages"
    > >
    > > Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper
    > case character.
    > >
    > > "50BLOODYboiledcabbages"
    > >
    > > Sorry, the password cannot use more than one upper case
    > character consecutively.
    > >
    > >
    > "50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourArse,IfYouDon't GiveMeAccessnow”
    > >
    > > Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation.
    > >
    > >
    > "ReallyPissedOff50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYour ArseIfYouDontGiveMeAccessnow”
    > >
    > > Sorry, that password is already in use.
    >
    >
    >

Did you know that the Bishop is often considered the leader of the forum he is present in? I sure didn't. The more you know!
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

Is it considered a drinking problem if the problem is mountain dew? As well can video game character be an alchoholic?
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Blog Entries
    Not sure if you've blessed us with this one yet, Bishop, but I'll post it anyways.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120701-105908.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	5555

Also, I heart the individual who said, "hey, why don't we make screwdriver handles not round so they don't roll away and fall down an open pipe?"
    "Fantasy is the literature of hope. In fantasy there is a belief that you can make a difference. Today may be bleak, but you can live through today. And tomorrow will be better. And maybe there'll be a different darkness tomorrow, but you can live through that, too, and you can make the light come, and the darkness go away. It doesn't matter how many times the darkness comes. There is always hope for something better." ~Robert Jordan

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ~C.S. Lewis

Did you know that the Bishop is often considered the leader of the forum he is present in? I sure didn't. The more you know!
    In the UK we have a euphemism: 'Bashing The Bishop.'

I used to stand in front of my bed (with my back turned to it), convince myself it wasn't there for about ten minutes, then fall backwards with my eyes closed.

Intense butterflies followed by snuggly-soft loveliness: best feeling in the world.
    "When I am gone, it won't be long before I disturb you in the dark."

~ Hidden Content ~

It takes little time to get to the performance but it is worth it. If only I could write with such drama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmHB7Y3O2Ow

Quote Originally Posted by Gyarachu View Post
    Not sure if you've blessed us with this one yet, Bishop, but I'll post it anyways.
    I'd be posting more images everyday, but there's a limit to the amount of attachments you can post.
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content