Totally pointless posts - Page 1596

Thread: Totally pointless posts

Clocks went forward an hour to British Summer Time, at last the clock in my car shows the right time again.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Have anyone noticed that nowadays nobody visit anymore?
    Or at least not spontanios visit. Everything is always planned well in advance.

Don't visit me, I am in isolation.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

My small grand-daughter farted and he mum said 'Ooh, what was that?' in a jolly way. back came the reply "It wasn't me, it was a frog spitting". Glad to know she has that creative streak
    Hidden Content

The government's daily figure for deaths from covid is confined to people in hospital who have tested positive, it does not count people who die in care homes or at home. There was an article in the Financial Times, not noted as being an irresponsible journal. They made an estimate that the total number of deaths from covid should be forty thousand one hundred and two. That is a very precise number for an estimate.

edit, that is a UK total.
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    ... That is a very precise number for an estimate..
    Well, if one might be wrong, one should be precisely wrong.

Don't visit me, I am in isolation.
    Fine. But that doesn't mean that you are not subject to random non-contact hugs.
    Remember, we're "Apart Together", or some such rubbish. Doubleplus Ungood, it all is.
    Opportunities abound! Land and titles available! Be bold! Enquire now!
    See Cazique Gregor MacGregor of details.

Blog Entries

This guy: Former NASA engineer. Now he makes money posting videos on YouTube. Life is strange.
    But he's actually quite good. And no squirrels were harmed.
    Opportunities abound! Land and titles available! Be bold! Enquire now!
    See Cazique Gregor MacGregor of details.

I want a piņata at my funeral. You know, to make people happy.
    It will be filled with bees. You know, to make me happy!

I noticed a young lady having a panic attack. I handed her a paper bag to breathe into. (A paper bag full of spiders)

Apparently there is a 2005 book called 'Brewer's Britain and Ireland' which says, 'Barnard Castle' is a slang term, coined when Sir George Bowes refused to leave his fortified position inside the castle to engage in battle during the Northern Rebellion in the 16th century.
    "Hence the expression 'come, come, that’s Barney Castle', meaning 'that’s a pathetic excuse' " states the book.

You couldn't make it up
    Last edited by Olly Buckle; May 30th, 2020 at 11:57 AM.
    Hidden Content