Totally pointless posts - Page 1591

Page 1591 of 1591 FirstFirst ... 10911391149115411581158315841585158615871588158915901591
Results 15,901 to 15,903 of 15903

Thread: Totally pointless posts

Today I was searching the internet for M6 stainless steel washers and found some suitable ones in packs of one hundred on a local supplier's website. I noticed that the site mentioned having twenty-nine reviews of the product and wondered what anyone could say about a packet of washers. Nowadays supplier's computers pester us to give reviews of every tiny product and service that they provide, something that I find irritating. Evidently there was a kindred spirit among the purchasers of these washers. Here's his review.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Washers.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	25050

Well, what do you expect from a writer, eloquence or maybe even a poem?
    (Note how he thoughtfully mentions that his work was previously published elsewhere.)
    'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    The more I learn about politicians, the less I fear of being bludgeoned to death by crazed zombie clowns from Planet 9.
    Don't worry about the crazed zombie clowns in Washington, they're too busy munching happily on each other.
    "Self-righteousness never straddles the political fence."

Midnightpoet

"The bible says to love your neighbor. It's obvious that over the centuries it has been interpreted as the opposite."
    (sarcasm alert)

Midnightpoet

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    The more I learn about politicians, the less I fear of being bludgeoned to death by crazed zombie clowns from Planet 9.
    But in the UK the distinction is blurred when the latter stand for election as candidates for the Official Monster Raving Loony Party. They are however mostly harmless.
    'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.