The New Bad Writing Competition...just for laughs! (LANGUAGE) - Page 26

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1618192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: The New Bad Writing Competition...just for laughs! (LANGUAGE)

It was a dark and stormy night
    It was - hark! A swarmy knight! She was a damsel in distress.
    It was - hark! A swarmy knight! She was a dame selling his dress. He crossed, to rescue her.
    It was - hark! A swarmy knight! She was a dame selling his dress. He was a cross-dresser.

He was the best of mimes, he was the worst of mimes.

It's too hard, cannot do it, I give up.

"It's not hard, I can't do it, I give up," he said to the woman.
    I have rider's block, so sorry.

How sweet the moonlight sleeps upon this bank!
    Here will we sit, and let the sounds of music
    Creep into our ears: soft stillness and the night
    Become the touches of sweet harmony.

- Shakespeare,
    Merchant...Act 5

Now yure cookin' with peenut oil!
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

You kno, yuve got some rilly grate lines there! They are so grate that evin whin I clothes my eyes I can still see them! Donut give up, pleeze! Maybee if you culd just git rid of those pesky letters that are interferrring with thoze wunderfull lines, it culd rilly be somethin, musichal.
    There is no life I know

Quote Originally Posted by musichal View Post
    It was a dark and stormy night
    It was - hark! A swarmy knight! She was a damsel in distress.
    It was - hark! A swarmy knight! She was a dame selling his dress. He crossed, to rescue her.
    It was - hark! A swarmy knight! She was a dame selling his dress. He was a cross-dresser.

He was the best of mimes, he was the worst of mimes.

It's too hard, cannot do it, I give up.

"It's not hard, I can't do it, I give up," he said to the woman.
    I have rider's block, so sorry.
    That looks suspiciously like my own word document I have open.

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

"Do you love me," she said seductively while picking her nose. Whatever was in there was stuck real good. She was literally poking at her brains. I wanted to reach over and help but I was still reeling from the totally expected question. That and the three bootles of vodka I drunk before hitchhiking to this stinking town that was out in the middle of bfe. Th e intoxicating smells of her odor and her super friendly smile when she smiled at me makes me hunger for things.

"Get down! Somebody screamed loudly. I woke up and went downstairs to eat some cereal. The milk was pretty good. After that I went shopping and came home with stuff. I went to work and nothing interesting happened. So after all that I watched tv and scratched myself a few times before going to jail for the incident that happened on the way home. I spent 3 days looking at the wall in my cell. Some cracks went parallel to the floor and the longest was about 4 feet across from top to bottom. More cracks went up and down and sometimes my cellmate cried for his mommy. The toilet clogged and I had to unclog it. Then the lights went out for a while and finally I gotta go home. I went to bed. I tossed and turned. I dreamed about my sexxy princess again and woke up in a cold sweat. I went downstairs and ate some cereal and went to the store and came home with more stuff. Next time I have that dream I'm going to help her and see what happens.

I could hardly read it through tears of laughter.

Thanks for the guffaws, J.

How sweet the moonlight sleeps upon this bank!
    Here will we sit, and let the sounds of music
    Creep into our ears: soft stillness and the night
    Become the touches of sweet harmony.

- Shakespeare,
    Merchant...Act 5

I could write garbage like that for hours. Does that make me talented or terrible?

Quote Originally Posted by J Anfinson View Post
    I could write garbage like that for hours. Does that make me talented or terrible?
    I don't know, but if you could translate that talent to scriptwriting you'd do great in Hollywood.
    "Put not your trust not in princes, in the children of men,
    in whom there is no salvation."
    Psalm 146

Timely, isn't it?

Thatz just the kind of sotree I like, J, Actshun packed with a leetle romance thrown in.
    There is no life I know

Midnightpoet,

One word: movie franchise.

Musichal,

I appreciate you showing us where you'd erased lines. It gives an incite into how the creative mind operates for those of us who aren't touched with genius-level creative genius.

J Anfinson,

That was an in-depth examination of the human condition, as you invite us to wonder how the story would have gone if you had, indeed, picked that woman's nose. After reading it I thought a lot about the choices I've made in my life. Then I started sobbing.