Dinner? - Page 52

Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 242444546474849505152535455565758596062 ... LastLast

Thread: Dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by moderan View Post
    What, pray tell, is the DOB Toilet Busting Heart Molester?
    You start with the McDouble from McDonald’s, like you’re getting a McGangBang, but instead of sticking a McChicken between the patties, you wedge a Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme in there. Then you go to Wendy’s and pick up some fries (they’re better than McDonald’s fries). Then, you get a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut. The topping is sort of irrelevant because, when you eat this thing, you’ll only be able to taste all of the trips you didn’t take, the women you didn’t kiss and the experiences you never had. So let’s just say “pepperoni.” Now run to a 7-Eleven and pick up a corndog. You don’t need a plate, the pizza is now your plate. Put a liberal layer of fries on top of the pizza. Next, put the McTragedy in the center of the pizza. It should resemble the big fat food Frisbee that killed God, and if it doesn’t, you did something wrong. Jab the corndog stick through the middle, securing it all together.
    Pic: (NSFS)

You and caelum should go have lunch together. And film that event
    Hidden Content
    "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by moderan View Post
    You and caelum should go have lunch together. And film that event
    Hmmm...That would be interesting. Caelum, where do you live? We need to have an eat-off.

I swear to god, caelum, if you so much as touch that platter of curly cheese fries covered in chili and sour cream, I'm going to have to duel you with these butter knives..Oh you did not...EN GARDE!

That is one of the most disgusting things I can imagine eating. Or well I couldn't see myself eating it at all. Where do people come up with this stuff?

Now curly chili cheese fries sounds good. Sour cream on the side though.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato

Hidden Content

The Great Stone City of Atlantis; near the western shores of Zingara
    Mmmmm, cheese fries. But with crumbled bacon, chopped green onions and thick melted cheese smothered on top. Dip them in ranch dressing for the ultimate tasty appetizer.

How about breakfast for dinner. I could eat a pile of flap-jacks, bacon (crisp, please) and scrambled eggs, at any time really.

Nothing planned and not much in the house in the way of groceries. I guess I'm going to have to improvise.

Choc chip bikkie cheesecake with a bit of cream for dessert
    I had way too much sweets today. That cheesecake would probably have had my mouth watering a while ago, but now it just makes me wanna barf. No offense, silverwriter. It's the stomachache talking.

I decided to make myself the most disgusting sandwich I could make at home without resorting to fast food.

The Beginning:
    I decided to take stock of what food we have. Not much, hot dog buns, salami, bacon, cottage cheese and Salt 'n Vinegar potato chips. Screw it, its all going in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1078.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	946

The End:
    I cobble everything together and put a toothpick in the center. Why? Because I wanted to. A picture later, and it is complete.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1079.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	947

The Eating: I stared for several long seconds at this culinary miscarriage. It seemed to ask me "why did you do this?" I ignored it and took a bite. It was an explosion of grease and salty fluid in my mouth. The taste was actually pretty good, though I think my heart nearly died of horror when it learned of the cholesterol zooming to it. I swallowed, and the next experience could only be described as being gut punched by my stomach. I finished the sandwich. Next thing I remember I'm waking up on the couch three hours later with no clue how I got there.

Blog Entries
    That's gross Kang.

I have corn, broccoli, and green beans for lunch today. It's interesting to me how much that stuff fills me up. Add a cup of tea and I'm set until dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Like a Fox View Post
    That's gross Kang.

I have corn, broccoli, and green beans for lunch today. It's interesting to me how much that stuff fills me up. Add a cup of tea and I'm set until dinner.
    I'm going to regret that come morning...ohh...fark...