Musicians Central - Page 7

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Musicians Central

Quote Originally Posted by k3ng View Post
    YouTube - Goin' Home - YellowJackets, Fusion LPW

Fresh from school earlier today. I know the sound may suggest otherwise, but this was a brilliant performance by everyone. Really enjoyed this one.

And terrib, this is mine too. First Christmas away from home. And my parents decided the year I'm gone to take a holiday to Egypt without me. Life is so unfair
    nice jazzy tune, sound quality isnt so bad either.

this is my first christmas alone as well, but i don't mind so much. Unlike you guys, it is my own fault that i will be alone so it's no biggie

Sigg already has my request
    lol yeah i started looking at how the hell im gonna do that one... i mean the guitar parts arent easy but i can get those, it's the rest of the stuff that I'm not sure what to do with, it's an interesting project though.

Quote Originally Posted by k3ng View Post
    YouTube - Goin' Home - YellowJackets, Fusion LPW

Fresh from school earlier today. I know the sound may suggest otherwise, but this was a brilliant performance by everyone. Really enjoyed this one.
    That's really sweet. Much enjoyed. Maybe one day we can actually see the keyboard player? *chuckles*
    Hidden Content
    "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Blog Entries
    Haha moderan.. might have to abandon the lead guitarist then. Can't put my camera further back because of the 'people' intrusion...

Glad you guys liked it.
    Hidden Content - Looking for collaborators for this idea! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Why did I ask this question?

awww...you can do it Sigg...I have complete confidence in your musical talents....
    Salvation from our enemies and from the hand of all who hate us-

Nails did not keep our Savior on the cross, love did.
    Can I get an amen...

well get ready for some synth violins then... lol

I am laughing....will do....so is that a yes, you'll entertain me on Christmas?
    Salvation from our enemies and from the hand of all who hate us-

Nails did not keep our Savior on the cross, love did.
    Can I get an amen...

I just uploaded five new instrumentals, if anyone's interested in checking them out. Eagger is my attempt at a Reggae tune, hence the name. Elizabeth, is in the same vein as my usual work (dark, moody hip hop.) Abberation and Abnormal are just odd for my style, maybe more pop-ish? Not sure. Cypher is a 10 minute long beat I did for an internet cypher... it's pretty simple but I like it.

ETSounds on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

-E.

interesting tracks, it's hip hop without the lyrics but i can imagine the vocals on top

not really my style but nicely done

Good stuff, LC. Aberration has two 'r's and one 'b', unless the aberrant spelling is intentional
    Hidden Content
    "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

You really have a knack for the catchy tunes. L.C. I like that "It's Crazy" song.