Introduce Yourself - Page 7

Page 7 of 352 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151757107207 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

CHrivendale

I am...

I am a creative memoirist, poet, essayist and short story writer, looking for a proper bastion to store the flack of my addled and dilapidated notions.

tiara38

Introducing Me

Hello and of course, first time here. I am a writer in Fort Worth, Tx, who write fiction with some involved fact. Right now working on "The Diary of Eve," which is the story of Eve from the Garden of Eden in the first person. I am looking for other writers to communicate with in the lonliness of my writing life, all by myself with my computer. Hope to offer more, and make friends.

Tiara
    Last edited by tiara38; June 24th, 2009 at 04:38 AM. Reason: bad spelling

I live in Mechelen , at a boarding school and in the weekends in Boom, a village near Antwerp.
    I am who I am,

a sixteen year old(yes, I am that young) belgian writer(indeed, a foreigner aswell) who writes in Dutch and English. English has always fascinated me, I've read hundreds of English poetry and literature, aswell as the Dutch counterparts and I'm trying hard to learn the English grammatica to the fullest. I hope to be a writer someday and I'm willing to learn from the great minds who dwelm this forum and others. That pretty muc summons it up, I guess..
    'Cynic is the writer who says all is well.'

Gwynnedrion-Hidden Content

I'm willing to learn from the great minds who dwelm this forum
    Sorry, but the great minds forum is two blocks down and to your left.

This is the average to poor mind forum.

Anyway, regardless, welcome.

Adrian
    So, we wait like Godot for chance to change our fate. Laughter is our only friend, apocalyptic possibility our only hope. Buenas suerte, mis amigos. Bill Whaley - Hidden Content

I live in Mechelen , at a boarding school and in the weekends in Boom, a village near Antwerp.
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianhayter View Post
    Sorry, but the great minds forum is two blocks down and to your left.

This is the average to poor mind forum.

Anyway, regardless, welcome.

Adrian
    hmm, well , it didn't seem to me that way, I rather appreciate reading the work that is posted out here.
    'Cynic is the writer who says all is well.'

Gwynnedrion-Hidden Content

bjs09

bjs09 post

Hi. I'm not sure what I'm doing right now. I'm trying to post here to prove I'm not a robot. So this is my posting. Hi all!

bjs09

bjs09

Quote Originally Posted by Pawn View Post
    Don't want to make a thread? Post here.
    Ok, i think i might have made an error during my first attempt to post, if not then this is my second try to prove i'm not a robot. I hope people get the picture by now, lol. Hi all!

Hey

I'm someone who's eager to learn. An aspiring writer and a student. I'm only 15+, and I've got a long way to go, so I figure it's time to start the walking the path.

Blog Entries
    Hey all,

I'm more of a psychoanalytical writer although I occasionally get into some sci-fi and fantasy stuff.
    "I don't do anything with my life except romanticize and decay with indecision."

"America I've given you all and now I'm nothing."

J. T. Grunge
    Hello. Just checking in.