Introduce Yourself - Page 6

Page 6 of 352 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141656106206 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten View Post
    Hi all. I love writing and I especially adore discussing it. I'm hoping I find lots of opinion, gain some knowledge and share some.
    Welcome to the forums W!

You'll find that we have a lot of opinions, some knowledge and whole lot of people who'll share the former, but offer it as the latter!

But I wouldn't trade it for the world...well maybe the world...

Welcome!
    Read.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."
    ~ Frieda Norris

Tungsten
    Quote Originally Posted by Katastrof View Post
    Welcome to the forums W!

You'll find that we have a lot of opinions, some knowledge and whole lot of people who'll share the former, but offer it as the latter!

But I wouldn't trade it for the world...well maybe the world...

Welcome!
    Just a note to thank you for your very warm welcome. Sadly, I don't think that the forum and I will mix very well. I prefer to shoot from the hip and I can already see that any future posts I make will have to be absolutely littered with smilies so that ego's don't get bruised.

Again, thank you for you warm welcome and best of luck with your writing.

T

tim

Smile me

my name is tim and i enjoy writing strories,playing video games and reading books. my favorite author is dean koontz. i look forward to showing my stories and hope you all like them

Abbyb

New

Hi! I'm Abby. I am an aspiring writer. Nice to meet all of you!

rohnert77
    I am a casual author, who loves to write articles on various websites and blogs. I have been author at EzineArticles.com and Saching.com and I have also done freelance writing. Programming is my another hobby, recently I have been into learning PHP. I hope my time on this forum will be fun. This is the first time I have seen a forum where you can post articles.

Introduction

Hello,
    I am new here and not much to tell. I love to write, read, and live. I went to college and graduated. I am in the process of writing a novel and I get brain block all the time. I can't wait to hear from all of you, and if you have any questions let me know.

brendanh
    hi im brendan i`m 14 years old. i`m new to this and would love to hear from all use. i love writing songs and having fun. let me know if yu need anything

brendanh
    hi im brendan i`m 14 years old. i`m new to this and would love to hear from all use. i love writing songs and having fun. let me know if yu need anything

Imajinashun

New to board, not to writing

Ello,
    I've been writing for some time now but I'd like to get better and see what others have to say about the insanity that leaks from my brain onto my keypad.

Welcome. I like the way you spelled your name. And don't worry, every writer is slightly off their rocker.