Introduce Yourself - Page 5

Page 5 of 352 FirstFirst 123456789101112131555105205 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Dan Cailler

Me etc

I am a grad student of Mag, Newspaper and Online Journalism. I am the most social introvert you will ever meet. And the weirdest.

I wrote, edited and self-published a 150,000-word horror novel in 2006 called Waking. I may or may not have aroused a bit of Hollywood interest in it.

I started a sequel to Waking, but bailed after a hundred pages or so. Since then, I have almost completed a young-adult fantasy/adventure which I am currently trying to get in the hands of a Lit Agent.

My head is always full of ideas. I hope to get some good networking done here.

Well hello there mister high achiever, you no doubt will fit in nicely here...now I’m actually pondering the thought of looking up your book for giggles & those well thought of shits.
    As well to actually see if your horror is up to standard.

Bu-Bye

Dan Cailler - LinkedIn

Last edited by MeeQ; May 27th, 2009 at 05:54 PM.

Tristan
    Its very nice.There is a versatile website that helps you to express yourself in the most innovative way. If you write poems or inspiring thoughts, you can contact this company and choose images from this great website’s library or your computer, send photos from your flickr or facebook accounts. They have an interface to design the layout with creative graphic designers that will be transferred on to a plaque. You can gift an amazing and lovely plaque to anyone you choose. Please visit: www dot plakyourpoem dot com for more info.

wineandroses10006
    Hi I am a newbie from nyc. I am always looking to improve my writing skills and meet other writers as well.

Blog Entries
    Hey, all. Welcome to the community!

See you on the boards.
    How To Get Critiques On Your Work: WF is very much a give and take community, meaning the best way to get constructive critiques and comments on your work is to give them to others.
    "Shut up and write something." —eggo
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

lanaer
    Hello everyone. I was a part of this community a while back, but I can’t remember my login :/

So, I have a new one

Haven’t done much writing recently, want to get back into it. I work as a web developer in California.

Honoured/Sadly Missed The Backward OX's Avatar
    Up the Creek without a paddle, Queensland, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by lanaer View Post
    Hello everyone. I was a part of this community a while back, but I can’t remember my login :/
    It helps to use the same details everywhere

Hi
    My name is Leila and I'm 19 years old.
    I love to write x

Hi, my name is Jack. I am 54 and I like to write. But I could crit too as it helps me to become a better writer (or less bad, depending on opinion).

Tungsten
    Hi all. I love writing and I especially adore discussing it. I'm hoping I find lots of opinion, gain some knowledge and share some.