Introduce Yourself - Page 352

Page 352 of 352 FirstFirst ... 152252302342344345346347348349350351352
Results 3,511 to 3,515 of 3515

Thread: Introduce Yourself

A very warm welcome here and wish you be good luck for your goal. It will be nice to learn from each other here.

Sent from my RNE-L21 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by elancassandra View Post
    Outside of writing, I'm into true crime and passionate about social justice issues.
    Me too! Good to have a fellow true crime enthusiast. This forum is great to subsitute the esprit de corps of "no-longer due to Covid" writing groups and book clubs.

Happy posting!!

Any particular type of crimes that you follow?
    Sometimes in the waves of change we find our new direction...
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Any particular type of crimes that you follow?
    Ahh, it's so nice to meet you!

Gosh, what type of crimes don't I follow?

I "love" the unsolved cases that are particularly bewildering. I also enjoy serial killer cases because I find those extremes of humanity to be fascinating.

When it comes to specific cases, I think a lot about the West Memphis Three. I also wrote a quick article on Medium yesterday about JonBenet Ramsey.

I assume you've watched the new Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix?

Happy writing!

Quote Originally Posted by elancassandra View Post
    Ahh, it's so nice to meet you!

Gosh, what type of crimes don't I follow?

I "love" the unsolved cases that are particularly bewildering. I also enjoy serial killer cases because I find those extremes of humanity to be fascinating.

When it comes to specific cases, I think a lot about the West Memphis Three. I also wrote a quick article on Medium yesterday about JonBenet Ramsey.

I assume you've watched the new Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix?

Happy writing!
    The JonBenet case has been one that I follow. Mostly because so few clues came to fruition.

I like to follow criminal probes like the one that resulted in the Mueller Report. Sometimes the crimes that don't involve a death are even more fascinating. Like why do these upright citizens get involved in this stuff?

I haven't seen the new Unsolved Mysteries yet, but now that you mentioned it, I will have to watch it. Currently, I am watching the Netflix series Designated Survivor. Although not true crime it is based on various political issues troubling the states right now. A realistic fictional crime.

I look forward to your posts!
    Sometimes in the waves of change we find our new direction...
    - unknown

I write Sci-fi/Horror. My work is mature and very graphic, but I haven't put in any eroticism yet even though one of my peers says I must, so at least my work is still not smut. lol.