Introduce Yourself - Page 344

Page 344 of 344 FirstFirst ... 144244294334336337338339340341342343344
Results 3,431 to 3,433 of 3433

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hi Tirralirra and welcome to our creative community. I also write poetry and look forward to reading your work. Have you published any of your work?

I hope the fire is not too close to home. We had a wildfire here last summer and although only relatively small before it was extinguished, we were on red alert to evacuate. Take care.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks Pip.

I’m looking forward to action on this board.

As to the fires - we are in town, so no danger of us burning, but the AQI index is currently up at 90 and rising, so it’s masks on if going out for a walk or shopping!

We heard that your fires were quite extensive.

Thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirralirra View Post
    Thanks Pip.

I’m looking forward to action on this board.
    I think you will find us a friendly and supportive group but any questions/concerns please send me a PM (private message). We are far from draconian.

As to the fires - we are in town, so no danger of us burning, but the AQI index is currently up at 90 and rising, so it’s masks on if going out for a walk or shopping!
    At least you are almost out of danger.

Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content