Introduce Yourself - Page 344

Page 344 of 345 FirstFirst ... 144244294334336337338339340341342343344345 LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3443

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hi Tirralirra and welcome to our creative community. I also write poetry and look forward to reading your work. Have you published any of your work?

I hope the fire is not too close to home. We had a wildfire here last summer and although only relatively small before it was extinguished, we were on red alert to evacuate. Take care.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks Pip.

I’m looking forward to action on this board.

As to the fires - we are in town, so no danger of us burning, but the AQI index is currently up at 90 and rising, so it’s masks on if going out for a walk or shopping!

We heard that your fires were quite extensive.

Thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirralirra View Post
    Thanks Pip.

I’m looking forward to action on this board.
    I think you will find us a friendly and supportive group but any questions/concerns please send me a PM (private message). We are far from draconian.

As to the fires - we are in town, so no danger of us burning, but the AQI index is currently up at 90 and rising, so it’s masks on if going out for a walk or shopping!
    At least you are almost out of danger.

Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hey. I am new. I am bored, too.

Welcome, MBN! Hopefully we can relieve the boredom from time to time!

HJC
    My novels Hidden Content , Hidden Content and Hidden Content are available from Amazon

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

You can find me on Twitter: Hidden Content

Hello, am new. Not a published writer (unless news articles that i wrote as an intern count). I really like it (a range of short stories and poetry), but am inexperienced (and also not entirely convinced I'm good at it), so I hope that I learn a few things by being on here.

Quote Originally Posted by musix543 View Post
    Hello, am new. Not a published writer (unless news articles that i wrote as an intern count). I really like it (a range of short stories and poetry), but am inexperienced (and also not entirely convinced I'm good at it), so I hope that I learn a few things by being on here.
    hi!
    *waves*
    there are many different ways to learn here.
    much of the learning leans toward supporting
    the development path(s) most of interest to
    the creative expressor.
    *there are fiction, and poetry challenges*
    *there are discussion threads to practice presentation/discourse*
    *there are word games and annual challenges*
    *best of all, there are really great people*

no worries.
    welcome.
    " I like it, but I donít get it." - Megan WF April LM Challenge

"Hereby copyright for all things Xonian and Xxildurim is transferred to one named -xXx-" - Mish The Question Game 2458

i wrote this:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Me Myself and I

Hello, names Ecri. I'm new to the forum. Hoping mostly to get critique and help from other writers. I also like photography (barely a beginner) and visual arts

Heyo, new peeps.

If y'all are interested, we have a weekly Lean and Mean flash fiction contest. It's just for fun and motivation but there's also a small prize. Details are here.

Hello, Iím ResMax80. I work in customer support and I enjoy stock car racing, college (American) football and basketball, cooking, b-movies, cats, lighter anime, and Star Trek. My favorite genres to read are SciFi, Mystery, Humor, History, and True Crime.

Iím trying (emphasis on trying) to write fiction, specifically YA(young adult) fiction, and I guess general fiction. Sorry, for being fuzzy with the details.