Introduce Yourself - Page 334

Page 334 of 337 FirstFirst ... 134234284324326327328329330331332333334335336337 LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3364

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hello. I'm Ibidun and I'm a short story writer currently creating another novel.

Welcome, Ibidun! Which genre do you like to write in?
    My novels Hidden Content , Hidden Content and Hidden Content are available from Amazon

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

You can find me on Twitter: Hidden Content

Ibidun, welcome to WF!

What is your novel about? = )

Hi, my name is Matt. I've always enjoyed writing. I would like to improve my writing and learn about writing professionally. I live in Florida and jobs here do not really pay well. Would love to start earning some income and not have to depend on a boss. I have written for some people on Craig's List and content mills but they are a joke. Anyone remember Suite101? LOL. I think I made $7 there once.

Hey Matt!

Welcome!

Admirable goal, it's something that I'm hoping (eventually-ahaha) towards as well!

Any specific things you like to write? : )

Quote Originally Posted by Bard_Daniel View Post
    Hey Matt!

Welcome!

Admirable goal, it's something that I'm hoping (eventually-ahaha) towards as well!

Any specific things you like to write? : )
    Hi thanks. I like to write just about anything. Most of the time it's just on Wordpress about random musings LOL.
    I try to commit at least an hour a day but it can be hard. For now I want to get a website set up and put some writing samples on it.

Fiction is not an easy way to make money on the whole. Write things like local guides, or short non-fiction articles to get known then look for the people who want a web page written properly, the small firm that wants some advertising, that sort of thing. you won't earn a fortune, but it is all good practice, and if you are tenacious the $25 and $50 can add up to a living while you write that script/novel that is really going to take off, we hope.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Hi! I'm a science student by day and writer by night (when I should be asleep lol). I usually write fantasy but have recently started dabbling in horror. I also love beta-reading fantasy when I get the chance.

Hi everyone! Although I am now under a new username, I am not a completely new member of this community -- I used to post here a long time ago, back in about 2012 or so. It's good to see at least a couple of familiar usernames -- Olly Buckle, you might not remember me, but I used to go under the name VanishingSpy, and you selected some of my artwork to be in the 2011 Writing Forums newsletter. Backward Ox, I remember your name too, although I'm not sure if you and I ever directly communicated.

Anyway, it's great to be back and I look forward to reading, submitting, critiquing, you name it!