Introduce Yourself - Page 311
Page 311 of 311 FirstFirst ... 111211261301303304305306307308309310311
Results 3,101 to 3,107 of 3107
    Welcome, Tangier, to this site. And congratulations on beginning a novel.

Sync

Hi TI,
    Thanks for being upfront about your location.
    Itís interesting how often we may assume or
    overlook other people circumstances.
    Welcome to the Forum, thereís plenty of advice
    here for your novel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangier_Island View Post
    Hi. I am a Prison Librarian from Maryland I got my M.L.I.S. from the University of Pittsburgh. I am 46 soon to be 47 and writing my first novel. I am excited to interact with other writers and make some friends.
    Good job continuing to pursue your goals. Good luck and stay strong.
    My favorite word in the English language is "shenanigans." My favorite thing to do is cause them.

Smoke weed everyday.

Hello writing tribe!

My name is Aurora, but I go by Rory. I'm a college biology major and part-time private strings teacher who wishes writing could be my full time job, but have to do something else in the meantime until that dream is a reality. I have been writing for a while now and have been becoming more active in sharing to get feedback. By some coincidence, all writing forums I have joined in the past have shut down... But I really want to be a part of one! The feedback I get from forums for writers is invaluable and a real morale booster. So you can expect to be seeing more from me soon!

Hello Rory, welcome to the site. Aurora is a great name, but I can see why you se Rory for every day, I guess I feel the same about Oliver.
    I do hope the site will last a bit longer, I have been here for a few years now and got quite fond of it You are a bit like family already, my brother and father both taught biology, and my younger daughter took her degree in music and teaches flute and runs music classes for pre-schools.

You will have to wait until you have made ten posts before you can post original work, we find it is a good way to put off the spammers, so have a good explore round and don't be afraid to pass comment on what you see, those ten posts soon go then and after that it's plain sailing.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    http://www.oliverbuckle.com/

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. http://www.writingforums.com/threads...Piglet-s-Picks

Hi there! You probably don't know me, but if you do, well, it's good to see you again. My name is Robert, and I'm an aspiring writer and voice actor. I've been writing for about five year of my life, and am currently structuring the universe of my own series to be. My most recently finished book, of which is being adapted to an audiobook, is Kantaro Saga: Vengeance Chapter. It's a fantasy adventure novel about a teenager who, after returning home after three years, comes under attack from an unknown force, sending him off on a quest for revenge. It is currently in the editing phase, and I plan to release it on Amazon and other available sites as a possible free-read.

Anyways, as for me, I don't actually talk much about myself. I'm 18, male, planning to attend Louisiana State University to study either Accounting or Finance, and am a huge space fanatic. I play a decent amount of videogames, and my favorite is Xenoblade Chronicles, a JRPG that has probably one of the best stories I've ever seen, and has inspired much of my work. I love dogs, specifically corgis and samoyeds, and end up incorporating animals into my work one way or another, though often not the focus of the story. I tend to find my writing skills are the best with action and mystery, as well as horror on occasion. Most of my larger projects currently mix interior twisting narratives with commentary on modern or past society, though not always noticeable.

I look forward to spreading my ideas here. One of my biggest concept projects I plan to work on and slowly reveal is called "The B.A.L.T. Project", a collection of to-be-series that delves into the concepts of dreams by presenting them in a creative, fictional narrative. While I will not speak much more of it here in this post, I will delve into aspects over time, giving more context behind the planned project and what it will become. I am always open to private messaging, however, fair warning that anything I say could devolve into nonsensical rambling, as I am not entirely sure of the final structure of the project, nor am I sure of how to properly express the ideas in my head. Sorry

Anyways, thank you for your time reading this, and I hope to see you around. And as always, keep smiling, keep trying, and stay creative!

~R. A.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucid Creator View Post
    Hi there! You probably don't know me, but if you do, well, it's good to see you again. My name is Robert, and I'm an aspiring writer and voice actor. I've been writing for about five year of my life, and am currently structuring the universe of my own series to be. My most recently finished book, of which is being adapted to an audiobook, is Kantaro Saga: Vengeance Chapter. It's a fantasy adventure novel about a teenager who, after returning home after three years, comes under attack from an unknown force, sending him off on a quest for revenge. It is currently in the editing phase, and I plan to release it on Amazon and other available sites as a possible free-read.

Anyways, as for me, I don't actually talk much about myself. I'm 18, male, planning to attend Louisiana State University to study either Accounting or Finance, and am a huge space fanatic. I play a decent amount of videogames, and my favorite is Xenoblade Chronicles, a JRPG that has probably one of the best stories I've ever seen, and has inspired much of my work. I love dogs, specifically corgis and samoyeds, and end up incorporating animals into my work one way or another, though often not the focus of the story. I tend to find my writing skills are the best with action and mystery, as well as horror on occasion. Most of my larger projects currently mix interior twisting narratives with commentary on modern or past society, though not always noticeable.

I look forward to spreading my ideas here. One of my biggest concept projects I plan to work on and slowly reveal is called "The B.A.L.T. Project", a collection of to-be-series that delves into the concepts of dreams by presenting them in a creative, fictional narrative. While I will not speak much more of it here in this post, I will delve into aspects over time, giving more context behind the planned project and what it will become. I am always open to private messaging, however, fair warning that anything I say could devolve into nonsensical rambling, as I am not entirely sure of the final structure of the project, nor am I sure of how to properly express the ideas in my head. Sorry

Anyways, thank you for your time reading this, and I hope to see you around. And as always, keep smiling, keep trying, and stay creative!

~R. A.
    Hi and welcome R. A, sounds like you have a lot of ideas wizzing around your head, this isn't a bad thing and I look forward to seeing them. However before you can post any of your own creative work, you need to first become a full green member. You do this by making ten valid posts, now these can be posts in any of the folowing forums; Prose, Poetry, Non-fiction, introduce yourself or writing discussions. By leaving critiques or joining in the writing discussions our members get to know you as a writer and your opinions on things. This alos allows you to get to know us throughour work, critiques and comments. I look forward to seeing you around.