Introduce Yourself - Page 11

Page 11 of 352 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192161111211 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

hey guys my names Jamie and im happy to be a part of this great site
    im 18 so not the best writer but im going to put up the start of two of my novels so id love to hear what you think of them so far

nice to meet you all
    Last edited by Wolfbrother; September 7th, 2009 at 02:29 PM.

aaa
    No, I'm not a robot.

joyisamazingyeah
    Hi My name is Joy. I'm a college student. I'm at a two year school majoring in liberal arts. I'm transferring to a four year (most likely the university of utah) majoring in journalism, and minoring in theatre. I love to write, and just want to get some options on my strengths or weaknesses.

Editor Jennifer
    Hi all,

I'm a writer, editor and audiobook producer. You can check me out here at my Editor Jennifer website.

I sponsor two writing contests. My Best of the Best Ebook Contest just closed on August 31st. The semifinalists will be announced on my site one per day during October. The first, second and third place prize winners, who will get $250, an audiobook production, and a copy of NovelPlanner software, respectively, will be announced on November 1st.

My contest for unpublished authors will be announced in November.

Can't wait to get to know everyone here!

olla86
    Hey! I am a newcomer from Boston! I am glad to be here!

Koalina
    Hello... Im Koalina, Im Australian, and Im in Australia at this moment.. Im actually looking for a creative writing site where I can write in espaol.. but I can get my first clues here.. geeeee it looks very interesting. I might even consider writing here too! .. At the moment Im just feeling my way around, voy a hacer un vistazo antes de hacer nada.

You're Pretty

I am impressed with this site already -

"Please contact Administration if your date of birth has changed"

In about one year I will be ten thousand days old. I'm quite excited.
    I tell my friends they're pretty when I can't think of anything to say.
    I am excellent at starting things but rarely finish anyth

Blog Entries
    Hey Buttons. Welcome to my obsession. Good find on that date of birth thing. Haha x
    "I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better." - A. J. Liebling

jayjay007

Hi!

Hi my name is Justin ,and I am currently in my junior year in college. I am not a great writer, but it does not mean I don't enjoy to write. I would just like to improve on my writing, and hopefully become both a good college essay writier, and to improve my own personally.

Welcome to the forums!
    ~Robin~

~There's nothing wrong with dreaming, as long as you keep your feet on the ground.~