What's the last movie you watched?

Page 1 of 407 1234567891151101201 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the last movie you watched?

What's the last movie you watched?

So, kind of spinning off from the 'What song are you listening to?' thread, what's the last movie you watched? Did you like it? Hate it? Think the money would have been better spent feeding starving children in Africa?

I watched Children of Men this afternoon and thought it was really interesting. Definitely a unique take on the apocalypse theme. Plus there was this one long scene that had to have been hard to pull off. People were running in and out of the scene, explosions and gunfire were all around, but a large portion was taken all in one shot. It was impressive.
    "People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, but the worlds inside people."
    -Johnny Depp

Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
    "I prefer to think of myself as 'pre-published.'"

I rented The Zombie Diaries. The cover looked interesting, but the movie was horrible. Do the world a favor and destroy any copies you come across.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I hadn't seen it in years. It's still funny!
    I'm too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed.

Dr. Malone
    Resident Evil: Degeneration. It was good. Cool graphics.

The X-Files: I Want to Believe - Decent enough but not what you would expect from the X-Files.

Step Brothers - Better than I thought it would be.

Hellboy 2: The Golden Army - Great movie. Even better than the first.
    Utopia can only exist in a violent societyHidden Content

I mentioned this on another thread -- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Great movie.

I wonder how many of you actaully go to the theater. We used to, but when we go to the trouble of getting a babysitter, we like to do something where we can talk, have a meal without worrying about getting a booster seat, or be with friends. I haven't been to the theater since No Country for Old Men came out.

I need to see Step Brothers -- nothing like a mindless comedy. Of course, Dumb and Dumber is the best of these.
    Last edited by JosephB; December 4th, 2008 at 02:49 PM.

Get Smart. Almost as good as the show.

The Hitcher - Sophia Bush and some guy I've never seen before. Good show. One of the better horror movies I've seen in the last few years.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas I'll never know." ~ Groucho Marx.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if one cannot be both". ~ Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer". ~ Bruce Lee.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few". ~ Shunryu Suzuki.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face". ~ Oscar Wilde.

"He who learns but does not think is lost; he who thinks but does not learn is in great danger". ~ Confucius.

Get Smart and Hellboy 2. Both good. The director from Pan's Labyrinth definitely brought his creepy critters to the flick.
    "Ammonia will disinfect sin."
    --adrianhayter

"Art is life, just add bull****."
    --Chris Miller