Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

“Walking on Eggshells” Winners’ Thread (1 Viewer)

Chesters Daughter

WF Veterans
Ladies and gentlemen, two of our poets were so light on their feet, they broke not a single shell and together emerged triumphant. Kindly hang virtual streamers and pop virtual corks and join us in congratulating our two winners, TuesdayEve for Eggshells Alway Crack, and jenthepen for In-Laws.

Both ladies will receive this month’s Laureate, and will lock arms (and hopefully not horns) and put their magnificent minds together to decide what road we travel next month.

Kudos to a wonderful duo! superbly well done, me ladies, excellent efforts both, and my sincere congratulations to two of my very favorite people. Keep doing you, poetic princesses!

Santa Bob, this baby is now officially yours, and I am very grateful you’ve adopted her for I know she will be cradled in the most learned and gentle hands. I’ll PM you before the first because I just gotta get in one more challenge related anal ramble. Thank you again for stepping up.🥰

I thank you all again for the honor, privilege, and a stockpile of inspirational memories. A happy life to all, and to all a good write!❤️

Last edited:

ritudimrinautiyal

Congratulations both of you. To be frank I liked all the poems for this prompt. And I was checking daily but don't know how I missed the chance to vote. Big cheers to both of you Tuesday and Jen. Keep sending good poems here.

Ritu

jenthepen

Staff member
Mentor
Thanks for the kind words, everyone and well done to TuesdayEve - honoured to be standing alongside you, my poetic friend. :)

Special thanks to you, Lisa for another perfectly handled challenge and every good wish for a restful retirement from this competition as you refresh your poetry bones, ready to come back fighting asap!

TuesdayEve

Friends of WF
Thx everyone!
1624817429484.png

rcallaci

Staff member
Administrator
Lets get ready to rock and roll----My congratulations to jen and tuesday for their outstanding poems. Just received your prompt and will be starting the comp on the 1st. Get those pens ready.....