Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

“Abandoned Places/Things” Winners’ Thread (1 Viewer)

Chesters Daughter

WF Veterans
The masses have spoken, and we have a tie. Kindly join us in congratulating our winners for sharing their stunning entries, TuesdayEve for This Child, and Firemajic for Ties that Blind.

Both will receive this month’s Laureate, and together will decide what path we walk next month.

Kudos to you both for your excellent offerings! Well done, me ladies fair, the bar is set higher gratis of your fine examples!

Firemajic

Poetry Mentor
Staff member
Senior Mentor
Congratulations, Tuesday, It is a honor to share the spotlight with you ;) Your poem Is one of the 2 I voted for, I love the way you used the prompt, so well done....

TuesdayEve

Friends of WF
Yes, thank you all,
for your appreciation and continued support
Fire is a fine wordsmith
and it leaves me wondering
how’d I get here