Blogging on Writing Forums is an outlet for free creative expression, a space where you can stretch your wings and talk about the things that interest you. It is an opportunity to add interesting content to the site, to show off what our writers can do. We would like Writing Forums to be the best writer's site on the web so the rules and guidelines
that keep the content of the rest of the site to a higher standard also apply to the blogs.
For anyone whose interest is in the expression without this standard of quality, there are many other blogging tools on the web. The blogs should be used as creative tools especially when it comes to journals they are not be used as a social gathering site of one liners such as Twitter and Facebook, or angst driven content but as a serious artistic expression intended to elicit appropriate responses related to the authors content. If you are writing a journal about depression or indeed anything else, it should be done with journalistic integrity not a depressive angst driven piece of drivel meant to elicit other drivel. It can be social in the fact that it is a writers social gathering place related to writing issues dealing with creative expression.
We have invested in one of the best author blogging platforms on the web so for writers who wish to join us, we look forward to blog entries that are engaging and that we can be proud to say are part of Writing Forums.
Blog content that does not meet the above standard will be removed.
- Only full members and FoWF (etc) will have posting access to the WF Blog
- All new posts are automatically moderated pending approval. This may take up to 24 hours
- No politics, Obscenity, pedophilia, incitement to criminal activity, Snuff fiction, Plagiarism
- Titles should be G rated and mature content must include a disclaimer
- Images must either be your own or for free to use (commercial and noncommercial).
Don't forget to support blog members by engaging with the content.
Finally, don't forget to share your content on social media!