I loaded both the novel I wrote a sequel to, and my novel, fully analyzed both, and compared the results. The original is better than mine, and I scored better on style, grammar, and other metrics measured by the software. That's not a good recommendation for the software.
I spent the rest of the day in another review of my manuscript, and so far still found two typos. They're insidious things. And I still fiddled with the wording. Each time I do that, I do improve the things I change, but I'm not sure it really improves the overall reader experience.
I also loaded my upcoming WIP into Scrivener -- the first three chapters. Soon I'll start fleshing out all the characters.