I am going to disclose a few recent events that have delayed my judging for the LM competition.
- Retirement Party: Mother's 29 1/2 years of service as a Public Safety Communications Supervisor. This party was held with two other recent retirees. Two officers had over 30 years on duty.
- Working roughly 30 to over 40 hours a week, including a graveyard shift and days off.
- Top fundraiser for the Jimmy Fund at work
- Conflicting family tension now that everyone is home
- Soon to be moving out of state stress. I am not even sure if I want to stay in Connecticut.
As always, life does come first. I am going to work on these critiques. A lot of them have been already written out. If anything, I am apologizing for the delay in my own progress. Much of it isn't even transparent at this point. The only thing I would say you might have noticed was the inactivity around the forums. It's not so much with greeting new members. It's overall main threads. I will hopefully get back on track soon.