- make a new deck (which is really a double deck)
- shuffle that double deck
- show the deck (shuffled or un-)
- display a card (I was gonna say "draw" but that's not what people would think I meant)
- display a place where there would be a card if there were one
- display a face-down card
- deal the tableau
- show the tableau
- show the foundation piles (which are empty because the gameplay hasn't been implemented)
- spread a tableau pile into a hand and display it
- show the labels for the input options (it's text-based right now--graphics will come later)
We had a lovely anniversary lunch last Monday for my husband's and my 25th. At Fogo de Chao in Houston. The food was marvellous. Just the two of us. I even dressed up in my little black dress with a blazer (LBDs are really versatile). We're going away for this weekend--leaving Friday and returning Sunday. A cabin by a lake. I am looking forward to it.
We got a new HDTV today. Until now, we've had an old-fashioned, analog, CRT-type unit. It was big, as those things go, but this is even larger. We got it with the money we overpaid Uncle Sam. It's a smart TV, which is kind of daunting, but I'm sure it'll all be okay.
And my life continues to be a life.