PDA

View Full Version : Formerly known as...

writingkeys
July 10th, 2007, 04:02 AM
Hey all,

This is my new account... but the sad thing is I don't know what my old username was. It's been so long since I logged in, I can't remember which username I used, let alone which password. The reason I haven't logged in for so long is because I've gone through a string of medical issues that after almost a year are starting to get better, so I wanted to get back into writingforums.
Anyways, a little about me: my dream is obviously to be a successful writer. My preferred genre is fantasy, but I'm also contemplating some realistic fiction. Aside from writing, my other passion is piano. I have been playing since I was 5 years old, and am now a piano teacher. When I'm not writing, practicing, or teaching, I'm with friends or at school. I'm a pretty easy-going type of gal, and I don't need a whole lot to be happy. That about sums me up... not that anyone cares! :tongue:

Kyrie
July 10th, 2007, 04:11 AM
I hope you're healthy now. It's good to have a member back, welcome and I hope to read your stories soon!~

Voodoo
July 10th, 2007, 05:46 AM
If you know the stories you submitted, or told someone your name, perhaps you'll remember.

Or, if you've the same ip- probably not- the staff can track it down.

Whatever.

Baron
July 10th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Greetings and welcome back to the forum